Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day.

Default Joke of the day.

A man walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist for a pack of condoms. Paying for them, he bursts into laughter and walks out of the store.

The next day he comes in again, again buys condoms, and again walks out laughing. Thinking this is somewhat strange, the pharmacist asks his assistant to follow the man if he comes back.

Sure enough, the man comes in the next day and walks out laughing. This time the assistant goes after him, returning 20 minutes later.

"So did you follow him?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yup."

"Where did he go?"

"Your house."
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

1/30/2008

A man enters the hospital for a circumcision. When he comes to after the procedure, he’s perturbed to see several doctors standing around his bed.

“Son, there’s been a bit of a mix-up,” admits the surgeon. “I’m afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina instead of a penis.”

“What!” gasps the patient. “You mean I’ll never experience another erection?”

“Oh, you might,” the surgeon reassures him. “Just not yours.”

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    1/30/2008

A man enters the hospital for a circumcision. When he comes to after the procedure, he’s perturbed to see several doctors standing around his bed.

“Son, there’s been a bit of a mix-up,” admits the surgeon. “I’m afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina instead of a penis.”

“What!” gasps the patient. “You mean I’ll never experience another erection?”

“Oh, you might,” the surgeon reassures him. “Just not yours.”
    My manhood feels frightened...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That is more sad than funny...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    My manhood feels frightened...

That is more sad than funny...
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    i dont know whether to laugh or agree. i dont know whether its cuz im drunk but i just don't get it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i dont know whether to laugh or agree. i dont know whether its cuz im drunk but i just don't get it.

Because there is a "War on Christmas" happening in this politically correct world now girly!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post

That's ok; it's a political cartoon - the humor is always a bit dry.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Because there is a "War on Christmas" happening in this politically correct world now girly!

Yep!

1/31/2008

Joe and Bill are out fishing and sipping beer while discussing football and NASCAR.

All of a sudden Joe says, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in over 6 months."

Bill sips his beer and says, "You better think it over, women like that are hard to find."

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    1/31/2008

Joe and Bill are out fishing and sipping beer while discussing football, specifically the Chiefs!

All of a sudden Joe says, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in over 6 months."

Bill sips his beer and says, "You better think it over, women like that are hard to find."
    FYP!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast