Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day.

Default Joke of the day.

A man walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist for a pack of condoms. Paying for them, he bursts into laughter and walks out of the store.

The next day he comes in again, again buys condoms, and again walks out laughing. Thinking this is somewhat strange, the pharmacist asks his assistant to follow the man if he comes back.

Sure enough, the man comes in the next day and walks out laughing. This time the assistant goes after him, returning 20 minutes later.

"So did you follow him?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yup."

"Where did he go?"

"Your house."
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Once upon a time a man asked a woman to marry him. She said no. And he lived happily ever after.
    -------------------------------------------------

A man was in a skiing accident. In the hospital a doctor came to his bed and told him, "I have some good news and some bad news." "Give me the bad news first", the man said. "Well", replied the doctor, "I'm afraid we'll have to amputate both of your legs." "What??!!", exclaimed the man, "what could possibly be the good news, then??!!".
    The doctor answered, "The guy in the next bed over there wants to buy your skis."
    ----------------------------------

One day the Chiefs decided to fire Herm Edwards. Herm was then soon interviewed by the Oakland Raiders. "So how do you feel about the prospect of coaching for a rival team now?" "Well", said Herm, "I like the Chiefs and they'll always have a special place in my heart, but as a Raider I would be solely for their best interests, of course. I mean, I was fond of the Jets, too, but, you know, you move on."
    "Okay, but you say the Chiefs are always gong to have a special place in your heart. And yet this is the biggest rivalry in football. How are you going to really give it your all as a Raider when you play the Chiefs twice each year, if you still have such a fondness for them in your heart?"
    "Well, I'll just have to GET OVER IT!"
    ---------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Once upon a time a man asked a woman to marry him. She said no. And he lived happily ever after.

A man was in a skiing accident. In the hospital a doctor came to his bed and told him, "I have some good news and some bad news." "Give me the bad news first", the man said. "Well", replied the doctor, "I'm afraid we'll have to amputate both of your legs." "What??!!", exclaimed the man, "what could possibly be the good news, then??!!".
    The doctor answered, "The guy in the next bed over there wants to buy your skis."

One day the Chiefs decided to fire Herm Edwards. Herm was then soon interviewed by the Oakland Raiders. "So how do you feel about the prospect of coaching for a rival team now?" "Well", said Herm, "I like the Chiefs and they'll always have a special place in my heart, but as a Raider I would be solely for their best interests, of course. I mean, I was fond of the Jets, too, but, you know, you move on."
    "Okay, but you say the Chiefs are always gong to have a special place in your heart. And yet this is the biggest rivalry in football. How are you going to really give it your all as a Raider when you play the Chiefs twice each year, if you still have such a fondness for them in your heart?"

That last one wasn't funny.

I don't think I like Herm anymore.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That last one wasn't funny.

I don't think I like Herm anymore.
    Of course it wasn't funny because the first two were real jokes but I made up the Herm one

Default ok

Yup the last one was yuck...anyways thanks for making me laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by shaunx View Post
    Yup the last one was yuck...anyways thanks for making me laugh...
    You mean making you laugh with the the first two, then, right?

Yeah sorry for the yuck one. I have to stick to my day job! But I just wanted to include a joke that involved the Chiefs and I can't recall ever hearing such a joke. :p

Good thing for the Miami Dolphins this past season or Jay Leno may have had plenty of Chiefs jokes! May our team never be the brunt of the late night comics!

You mean making you laugh with the the first two, then, right?

Yeah sorry for the yuck one. I have to stick to my day job! But I just wanted to include a joke that involved the Chiefs and I can't recall ever hearing such a joke. :p

Good thing for the Miami Dolphins this past season or Jay Leno may have had plenty of Chiefs jokes! May our team never be the brunt of the late night comics!
    That QB from Atlanta took the brunt of it from the comics!

Thanks for sucking worse than the Chiefs last year Miami, St. Louis, Atlanta and Oakland!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That QB from Atlanta took the brunt of it from the comics!

Thanks for sucking worse than the Chiefs last year Miami, St. Louis, Atlanta and Oakland!

Oh yeah I forgot about Michael Sick and the hapless Falcons team!

It is sad that we lost to the Jets and therefore they didn't suck worse than us like those other 4 teams.

Oh yeah I forgot about Michael Sick and the hapless Falcons team!

It is sad that we lost to the Jets and therefore they didn't suck worse than us like those other 4 teams.
    I don't think that the Jets are a better team, they are a dumber team. Look where the win got them. We are picking 4/5 overall.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Al Davis is smarter then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Al Davis is smarter then that.
    No he isn't
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast