Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day.

Default Joke of the day.

A man walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist for a pack of condoms. Paying for them, he bursts into laughter and walks out of the store.

The next day he comes in again, again buys condoms, and again walks out laughing. Thinking this is somewhat strange, the pharmacist asks his assistant to follow the man if he comes back.

Sure enough, the man comes in the next day and walks out laughing. This time the assistant goes after him, returning 20 minutes later.

"So did you follow him?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yup."

"Where did he go?"

"Your house."
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

useful tip for later years: An old man goes into a chemist to buy some ****** "Can I have 6 tablets, cut in quarters?"

"I can cut them for you" said the chemist "but a quarter tablet
    will not give you a full erection. "

"I am 96" said the old man."I don't want an erection. I just want it sticking out far enough so I don't pee on my slippers."

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You just answered your own question.
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    useful tip for later years: An old man goes into a chemist to buy some ****** "Can I have 6 tablets, cut in quarters?"

"I can cut them for you" said the chemist "but a quarter tablet
    will not give you a full erection. "

"I am 96" said the old man."I don't want an erection. I just want it sticking out far enough so I don't pee on my slippers."
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Default Man's best Friend

If you want to know who your real best friend is, lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour, then see who is happier to see you when you open it...

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    If you want to know who your real best friend is, lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour, then see who is happier to see you when you open it...
    Good one!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    that's just funny right there!!!

“What am I supposed to do with this?” grumbled the motorist as the police clerk handed him a receipt for his traffic violation.

“Keep it,” the clerk advises. “When you get four of them, you get a bicycle.”

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette head.

She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"

Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

Talking

Baseball is a funny sport!!!!!

A man with four balls can't walk!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post

A guy takes his girl friend to a major league baseball game once, and of course she's clueless and being a huge embarrassment which on many occasions made him beg of himself the question: "Why did I bring her here?" On one such occasion the home team was batting when a crowd favorite gets a base hit to which the boy friend jumps up and yells: "RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!!" Of course his girl friend asked so why did you and everyone else jump up and yell "RUN!" He says impatiently: "Because he got a base hit!" The next batter was the glad recipient of four straight balls, and upon seeing him trot to first base the girl friend jumps up and yells: "RUN, RUN, RUN!!!!!" To which the boy friend responded by grabbing her and shoving her back into her seat and saying: "What the heck are you doing? He has four balls!" The girl friend then jumps back up and yells: "STRUT, STRUT, and STRUT!!!!!"

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast