Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tren Green

Default Tren Green

Been wondering for some while now, who'll be the replacement for Trent Green...
    I mean, he's turning 36 now and let's face it, is playing on atleast the second last tune.

You think Huard or Collins can fill his place?

I have been working too much. And been working on a romantic interest, too. Plus, recently added puppies to our household. Just been real busy.

Smile

Very understandable, good to have you posting again chief31, enjoy posting with you.

:character00176: :skateboard:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Allen willbe a chief, Trent wont. Also saw where we are shopping around Danta and wesly.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Allen willbe a chief, Trent wont. Also saw where we are shopping around Danta and wesly.
    Man I would love to see Hall and Wesly gone.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Wesley could go, but I don't havea problem with Hall. His biggest downfall is that Herm doesn't like the way he does his job. Wich means that he probably won't be allowed to be as dynamic as he once was, under Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Wesley could go, but I don't havea problem with Hall. His biggest downfall is that Herm doesn't like the way he does his job. Wich means that he probably won't be allowed to be as dynamic as he once was, under Edwards.
    The problem I have with Hall is that ever since he got lucky in that 2003 home Denver Game and scored a TD by running around all over the place, dancing around and running backwards he thinks that he can do that everytime the ball is kicked to him. I'll bet if he was fined 10k for everytime he ran backwards on a punt return he'd quit doin it, and his game might actually improve some.

Smile

Yep, I have seen him run backwards and lose nine or ten yards, when if he had just lain down, the Chiefs would have decent field position. giving ground to gain ground is alright if the situation is right, he just doesn't seem to make good choices anymore. Getting back to Green, has anyone heard anything about his status?

:wos_armee_053: :character00247:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yep, I have seen him run backwards and lose nine or ten yards, when if he had just lain down, the Chiefs would have decent field position. giving ground to gain ground is alright if the situation is right, he just doesn't seem to make good choices anymore. Getting back to Green, has anyone heard anything about his status?

:wos_armee_053: :character00247:

Not since there was talk about a trade to Miami.

The latest from the N.F.L. Network is that Trent has been given permission to seek a trade. The Chiefs have also made him a restructured offer. Rumor is, trade talks will be heating up soon, and that if a deal is made, Trent would have a pretty good value. (nothing precise was mentioned) Wonder if the Vikings might have some interest?

Hopefully the Chiefs can work out a plan with Green and he will stay at least another year or two before he retires. Basically he has not been injury prone, except last year when he took that hit, and he is still good. Give him some receivers this year that can catch and be the go to guy and we will have a great year.
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast