Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tren Green

Default Tren Green

Been wondering for some while now, who'll be the replacement for Trent Green...
    I mean, he's turning 36 now and let's face it, is playing on atleast the second last tune.

You think Huard or Collins can fill his place?

Default Re: Tren Green

X-factor wrote:
    Been wondering for some while now, who'll be the replacement for Trent Green...
    I mean, he's turning 36 now and let's face it, is playing on atleast the second last tune.

You think Huard or Collins can fill his place?
    In short: No chance. It is a valid concern though; wish I had an answer for it. I think we should have held onto Killian.

Default Re: Trent Green

Good to see you guys here in the forums. Regarding trent green, I don't know who would replace him. Let's just hope and pray he stays healthy this season. They don't have a good alternative for the #2 spot.

Default Re: Trent Green

admin wrote:
    Good to see you guys here in the forums. Regarding trent green, I don't know who would replace him. Let's just hope and pray he stays healthy this season. They don't have a good alternative for the #2 spot
    True, they haven't had a viable back-up QB since Rich Gannon.

Seemed like a good time to revive this particular thread. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    True, they haven't had a viable back-up QB since Rich Gannon.
    Who?

EDIT - I actually had to alter this because it was not at least 6 letters long. What kind of rule is that?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Who?

EDIT - I actually had to alter this because it was not at least 6 letters long. What kind of rule is that?

Wow! not sure.

But, I probably should have said that we haven't had a viable back up QB since Elvis Grbac.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-05-2007 at 05:37 PM.

Smile

I think Trent is good to go IF the head honcho beefs up the offensive line to allow for normal opperating time to make the selected plays. It is hard to complete a pass lying flat on the ground. Concussions will do nothing except shorten the life of the QB whoever he is.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i think trent will take a pay cut and play one to two more years. just in time to train brodie or who ever. we saw brodie throw alot at the mini-camp and he hada cannon for a arm,but,,,,,, he seemed in college to get hurt alot and that bothers me. but it dosnt matter if they dont get a LT and shore up the rest of the line, any QB is doomed.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 02-20-2007 at 04:57 PM.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Well put wolfpack, Joe Montana could not perform behind our present Ofennsive line, in fact offensive is a complimnet to this bunch!! (grin)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast