Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: My Thoughts on Jared Allen Staying

Default My Thoughts on Jared Allen Staying

I just wanted to Post here and Say I know Jared Allen has a bad rap off the field with his Stupid DUI 's . I really hope If he stays he doesnt come on to the field to Boos every game because he wants more money . I think out of everyone on that defense, he was the most productive. Also He played with passion for the game when he was on the field . He probably has a jerkoff agent who is doing most of the speaking on his behalf . Making him look like a schmuck to the Chiefs fans. I think he deserves a pay raise because he brings it to the field every game . His actions on the field warrant the extra cash. Off the Field I would have to say he needs to have a stipulation in his contract that he gets some type of help with his addiction to Alcohol . I call it an addiction because its definately affecting his personal life and his careeer. I really hope we keep him . Somehow I feel more at ease with him in the game . He is definately a huge factor on how well our defense plays . Also I would like to see Tamba Hali have a breakout season this year .... Thanks for listing to my point of view !

Jared is a force to be planned for. I hope we keep him. If we don't it will come back to bite us in the arse later, anyone remember Gannon?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Allen shoud be resigned after this year for sure. He is one of hte DE's that teams prepare for no doubt. He will be one of the all-time greats later on in his career.

You cant blame him being out 2 games has made us lose thoguh. The loses were as a team. Our O did not preform against the Bears the way they should of. Allen definitally helped the wins but they as well were team efforts.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I dont wanna argue about it I think hes a great player and makes huge plays. If we didnt have him someone else would hafta step it up!
    Yes, that's true. But not everyone is a play-maker. If the Colts lose Manning, I believe that they are in huge trouble. No team can afford to get an extra Peyton Manning.

I know that ideally, the next guy in line would have to "step it up" but if he can't fill the shoes that he is stepping into, then he just can't. All football players aren't created equally.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yes, that's true. But not everyone is a play-maker. If the Colts lose Manning, I believe that they are in huge trouble. No team can afford to get an extra Peyton Manning.

I know that ideally, the next guy in line would have to "step it up" but if he can't fill the shoes that he is stepping into, then he just can't. All football players aren't created equally.
    Wilkerson I think did a good job of stepping in and did what needed to be done.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Boone is also a monster but that doesn't mean we need Jared any less..
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Yes, he did alright. He didn't make the impact that Allen has.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Boone plays DT, Allen is a DE. But I really like Boone. I wish we had gotten the guy who had been ahead of him, on the Bears, now that I've seen what Boone does in our defense.

We need Allen Im just saying that we had the guys that were able to fill the spot while he was gone. Glad to have Allen back though he was greatly missed.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Boone plays DT, Allen is a DE. But I really like Boone. I wish we had gotten the guy who had been ahead of him, on the Bears, now that I've seen what Boone does in our defense.
    I know. I was just pointing out that Jared compliments the other good players we have. As good as the rest of our defense is, without Allen, we are missing a piece of the puzzle.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

We need Allen Im just saying that we had the guys that were able to fill the spot while he was gone. Glad to have Allen back though he was greatly missed.
    Agreed.

I know. I was just pointing out that Jared compliments the other good players we have. As good as the rest of our defense is, without Allen, we are missing a piece of the puzzle.
    And, most definitely, agreed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456