Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Thoughts on Jared Allen Staying

Hybrid View

Default My Thoughts on Jared Allen Staying

I just wanted to Post here and Say I know Jared Allen has a bad rap off the field with his Stupid DUI 's . I really hope If he stays he doesnt come on to the field to Boos every game because he wants more money . I think out of everyone on that defense, he was the most productive. Also He played with passion for the game when he was on the field . He probably has a jerkoff agent who is doing most of the speaking on his behalf . Making him look like a schmuck to the Chiefs fans. I think he deserves a pay raise because he brings it to the field every game . His actions on the field warrant the extra cash. Off the Field I would have to say he needs to have a stipulation in his contract that he gets some type of help with his addiction to Alcohol . I call it an addiction because its definately affecting his personal life and his careeer. I really hope we keep him . Somehow I feel more at ease with him in the game . He is definately a huge factor on how well our defense plays . Also I would like to see Tamba Hali have a breakout season this year .... Thanks for listing to my point of view !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I think he deserves a pay raise because he brings it to the field every game . His actions on the field warrant the extra cash.
    I agree with you that Allen brings it every play. I just think its a sad state of affairs when we have to reward players for what they are getting paid to do. How much does Jared Allen make? He should bring it every damn play.

So should the rest of those average players on the Chiefs roster that are making tons of cash. Is Allen under contract? Ok, then he needs to shut up and play every play as if it were his last, because he signed a contract promising to do just that.

Jared needs to quit being a baby and learn to call a cab like the rest of us.

:character0013:
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-19-2007 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I agree with you that Allen brings it every play. I just think its a sad state of affairs when we have to reward players for what they are getting paid to do. How much does Jared Allen make? He should bring it every damn play.

So should the rest of those average players on the Chiefs roster that are making tons of cash. Is Allen under contract? Ok, then he needs to shut up and play every play as if it were his last, because he signed a contract promising to do just that.

Jared needs to quit being a baby and learn to call a cab like the rest of us.

:character0013:
    Amen! My Chiefs Brother!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

unless traded allen is here to stay awhile. i think the queen will give him a pay increase but it willbe loaded with "be a good boy" clauses. and it shouldbe! but he shouldn`t make top tier DE money because he`s not one.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    unless traded allen is here to stay awhile. i think the queen will give him a pay increase but it willbe loaded with "be a good boy" clauses. and it shouldbe! but he shouldn`t make top tier DE money because he`s not one.

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I just wanted to Post here and Say I know Jared Allen has a bad rap off the field with his Stupid DUI 's . I really hope If he stays he doesnt come on to the field to Boos every game because he wants more money . I think out of everyone on that defense, he was the most productive. Also He played with passion for the game when he was on the field . He probably has a jerkoff agent who is doing most of the speaking on his behalf . Making him look like a schmuck to the Chiefs fans. I think he deserves a pay raise because he brings it to the field every game . His actions on the field warrant the extra cash. Off the Field I would have to say he needs to have a stipulation in his contract that he gets some type of help with his addiction to Alcohol . I call it an addiction because its definately affecting his personal life and his careeer. I really hope we keep him . Somehow I feel more at ease with him in the game . He is definately a huge factor on how well our defense plays . Also I would like to see Tamba Hali have a breakout season this year .... Thanks for listing to my point of view !
    Every season, this kind of thing happens. Not, neccesarily, to the Chiefs, but it does happen every season. Somebody becomes unpopular, because of his contract dispute. Hopefully, like most of these situations, it will blow over, by the time the season starts. I love the guy. He is friendly, off the field and dedicated, on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Every season, this kind of thing happens. Not, neccesarily, to the Chiefs, but it does happen every season. Somebody becomes unpopular, because of his contract dispute. Hopefully, like most of these situations, it will blow over, by the time the season starts. I love the guy. He is friendly, off the field and dedicated, on the field.

I think he is good for our defense, he just needs to stay on the right side of the law so he can play the game.

Smile

He is one of the better defensive player that we have currently, and it seems that when someone stands out in a particular position on a team, they usually try for more money, but he also has to abide by the laws, just as we ordinary mortals do, as Coach said, get a cab, or have some one who is sober drive the car. What a role model for youngsters. :shootingsoldier:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Angry

By the way, have I mentioned how sick and tired I am of players signing contracts and not honoring them. Jared Allen you need to finish your contract and if you have a good season next year, you will get your money. Until then, quit being a baby you pansy ***.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    By the way, have I mentioned how sick and tired I am of players signing contracts and not honoring them. Jared Allen you need to finish your contract and if you have a good season next year, you will get your money. Until then, quit being a baby you pansy ***.

Well said Coach, in fact that says it all, that is exactly what he needs to do, love him or hate him, he still needs to do what he said he would do, play football, and stay out of the tank with dui's.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast