Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possibly the the least visited day of the site.

Default Possibly the the least visited day of the site.

I guess the teams making it to the Super Bowl aren't that interesting, or everyone had something better to do than participate on the Chiefs Crowd.

Interesting to me, because I would have figured this would have been a big day for the site.

Perhaps the games weren't worth talking about here on the site, and everyone was otherwise occupied.

Interesting. Not what I expected.

Disappointed as hell.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

i just dont care if it aint the chiefs or if it aint farve or payton. sorry.

It was the Chiefs old kicker that (believe it or not) got them to the SB, and I hate Peyton.

Boo Eli!

Favre fell apart in the end though.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It was the Chiefs old kicker that (believe it or not) got them to the SB, and I hate Peyton.
    Today, Tynes showed why he isn't a Chief anymore. Carl may have picked a poor replacement, but i'm glad he's no longer here. The guy DID hit the game winner....but he could've hit the game winner two attempts before the actuall game winner.

p.s. sorry i wasn't here today, i had a death in the family and the viewing was today. Probably won't be here tomorrow either. I get to be a paul bearer....yeah.

I always go to a sports bar for the championship games and the superbowl.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

That was some good football yesterday, and l way to go Eli! I mean who wouldve thought that Eli was going to walk out of the NFC as chamion?

I LIKED Favre but after moving up here, I was thrilled to see the Pack fall to the giants, now the fans up here will shut up....

I honestly think that the Giants have a better chance of knocking off the Pats. I dont know about you all, but I would LOVE to see the pats lose. Remember it was just 3 games ago that the Giants almost ended the Pats 16-0 dream....the giants ended up losing by 3 points.

Now think of the confidence Eli has built? Going into Tampa, Dallas, and GB and coming out with victories? I mean I know Eli looks like he is slow, but wow, oh and Eli has NO int's this post-season....Brady had 3 yesterday....GO ELI!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Today, Tynes showed why he isn't a Chief anymore. Carl may have picked a poor replacement, but i'm glad he's no longer here. The guy DID hit the game winner....but he could've hit the game winner two attempts before the actuall game winner.

p.s. sorry i wasn't here today, i had a death in the family and the viewing was today. Probably won't be here tomorrow either. I get to be a paul bearer....yeah.
    Well, Tynes is going to the Super Bowl, while we wait for a high draft pick.

He did hit three out of five, with one of those having been a bad snap, and managed to win the game with a 47 yarder. Sounds pretty impressive to me.

I don't see how anyone is happy that he is gone. By getting rid of him, all we did was create a problem at that position, that wasn't there before.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, Tynes is going to the Super Bowl, while we wait for a high draft pick.

He did hit three out of five, with one of those having been a bad snap, and managed to win the game with a 47 yarder. Sounds pretty impressive to me.

I don't see how anyone is happy that he is gone. By getting rid of him, all we did was create a problem at that position, that wasn't there before.
    I really doubt it's too easy to aim a football when it's -4, either.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I really doubt it's too easy to aim a football when it's -4, either.
    amen brotha

NYG @ GB yesterday was a classic! Great game...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast