View Poll Results: Who wins the Super Bowl?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

12 92.31%
  • Giants

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superbowl Predictions?

Default Superbowl Predictions?

Who do you think will win the Superbowl, New England or New York?

Who do you want to win the Superbowl, New England or New York?

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

I think that the pats will win, but I really like eli showing up peyton this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I think that the pats will win, but I really like eli showing up peyton this year.
    Both the Mannings suck! I guess it is better to have had Eli go to New York rather than being in SD though, then they would have two cry babies out west!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    I just think the Pat.s will fall befor its over.
    Put your money where your keyboard is!

Pats are gonna win, even though the game near the end of the season was a close one, Belichick has seen them once this season and will adjust and kick the Giants ***!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Default I did look up how much.

And the the Pats perfect season which is now closed and I am not done yet..
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Put your money where your keyboard is!

Pats are gonna win, even though the game near the end of the season was a close one, Belichick has seen them once this season and will adjust and kick the Giants ***!!!!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    And the the Pats perfect season which is now closed and I am not done yet..
    Don't see it happening!

I am not done yet either!

Both the Mannings suck! I guess it is better to have had Eli go to New York rather than being in SD though, then they would have two cry babies out west!

I think I have 7.7 mil on the Pats-Either I stay in 2nd place(coach 1!) or I will B the guy who lost the biggest $ to date..
    Don't see it happening!

I am not done yet either!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Thanks for laughing at that, because I actually meant to put an angry mob at the end of my last post!

(This laugh is for real!)

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I think I have 7.7 mil on the Pats-Either I stay in 2nd place(coach 1!) or I will B the guy who lost the biggest $ to date..
    You will still be in second place no matter the outcome I believe!

I haven't looked at all the bets, but I would wager your two (Coach and you) are about the only ones that matter as far and first and second.

Plus, I don't think anyone on the site has enough money to bet one team winning to even catch up.

You guys really hit the jackpot with the bets on the outcome of the Chiefs record in 2007.

Usually I give rep for good predictions, but this time you both get a thumbs down for your ability to see into the future and predict the record!

I hate the way the league treats Payton Manning like he was made out of glass. I mean honestly, a blitzing LB or Corner can't look at him wrong without it drawing a roughing penalty. I mean, they may as well put a skirt on the guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123