Thread: how about simeon rice?

Default how about simeon rice?

what if we trade Jared Allen for Simeon Rice and a swap of first round picks? with the Bucs at #4, we could take Calvin Johnson or the best DT/OL. hell, we could trade the pick to the patriots for thier 2 first rounders.

I think it'd be a great move for the Chiefs. Rice is falling out of favor in TB and Allen doesn't want to be here anymore. If tampa were to trade Rice to any other team, they'd probably want a middle round to late round pick. Allen has a 1st and 3rd price tag. i think the trade would work out nicely. thoughts?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

there is no way the bucs are going to give up the number 4 pick for allen. rice is getting old and seemed to be at his best with good DT`S and that we dont have. but stanger things have happened and this is a good idea.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

What? there is no way in hell this could happen. I wish! but wow put some thought into it. I bet the Bucs wouldn't even do Rice for Allen straight up. But you add in the 4th pick? What?

that would be a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    that would be a steal!

Agreed; I can remember seeing Rice in the draft and wishing King Carl would go after him then.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; I can remember seeing Rice in the draft and wishing King Carl would go after him then.

Ditto Chiefster.

:bananen_smilies091: :bananen_smilies091:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068: