Thread: Wow...does anyone have faith in our qb?

Default Wow...does anyone have faith in our qb?

I know he hasnt had the best start, but again...we need a line. Just another article talking about ALL the qb's that the Chiefs could pick up....c'mon already!
    http://kan.scout.com/2/722130.html

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    I know he hasnt had the best start, but again...we need a line. Just another article talking about ALL the qb's that the Chiefs could pick up....c'mon already!
    http://kan.scout.com/2/722130.html
    Flacco would likely be a 2nd or 3rd round pick...so you could grab him after grabbing an OT and maybe an OG...then a QB pick wouldn't be ludicrous. Picking another QB without fixing the line is just plain illogical.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Flacco would likely be a 2nd or 3rd round pick...so you could grab him after grabbing an OT and maybe an OG...then a QB pick wouldn't be ludicrous. Picking another QB without fixing the line is just plain illogical.
    Yep!

If we want him to be our QB then we need to believe in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    If we want him to be our QB then we need to believe in him.
    Or at leaste give him a chance to play with an offensive line.

The one thing about Croyle that really worries me is his ability/innability to stay healthy. He looks rather frail, and has been injured plenty over the corse of his football career.

I agree, I want to give Croyle a chance behind a line. I remember how well Huard did last year, a guy that hardly played and he played pretty well. This year he coud not do anything and arguably, the only thing that changes was the players on the o line.

Lets get him a line and give him a chance to prove to use he can play.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Or at leaste give him a chance to play with an offensive line.

The one thing about Croyle that really worries me is his ability/innability to stay healthy. He looks rather frail, and has been injured plenty over the corse of his football career.
    Yeah the guy is injury prone, but maybe he won't make those stupid attempts to tackle someone after he throws an interception.

I don't see anything wrong with going one on one to tackle them, but don't go running into a pack of HUGE dudes or you're gonna get hurt.

Secondly perhaps he won't be getting hurt if he is not getting blind sided constantly.

Fix the line, see if he's any good. If not then we get a new QB.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yeah the guy is injury prone, but maybe he won't make those stupid attempts to tackle someone after he throws an interception.

I don't see anything wrong with going one on one to tackle them, but don't go running into a pack of HUGE dudes or you're gonna get hurt.

Secondly perhaps he won't be getting hurt if he is not getting blind sided constantly.

Fix the line, see if he's any good. If not then we get a new QB.
    I agree! Fix the the O-line and then we'll get a chance to see what he's really like. (new improved O-line) Flacco would be nice in the later rounds. But the O-line and CB are our biggest problems and then adding depth.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    I agree! Fix the the O-line and then we'll get a chance to see what he's really like. (new improved O-line) Flacco would be nice in the later rounds. But the O-line and CB are our biggest problems and then adding depth.
    I agree with you, agreeing with me!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png