Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: This is outstanding...

Default This is outstanding...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfwn643056w"]YouTube - A video[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    The Replacements might tie in better right now.
    HA! No doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oh yeah! I love a great defense. But while a sixty yard pass interference penalty may not make it onto any of those "Great plays" videos, it can definitely win the game for you.

The only reason that I am so vocal in my support of the "high-flying" offense, is because the league rewards it, and basically penalizes teams that avoid it, through rules and penalties.
    I totally understand what you are saying and I agree with you completely. However, I would rather watch a 5 minute video of the Chiefs defense takin heads off then a five minute video of long pass attempts. But that is me!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oh yeah! I love a great defense. But while a sixty yard pass interference penalty may not make it onto any of those "Great plays" videos, it can definitely win the game for you.

The only reason that I am so vocal in my support of the "high-flying" offense, is because the league rewards it, and basically penalizes teams that avoid it, through rules and penalties.
    Exactly! It may not be right, but that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I totally understand what you are saying and I agree with you completely. However, I would rather watch a 5 minute video of the Chiefs defense takin heads off then a five minute video of long pass attempts. But that is me!!
    I would rather see 35 points!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I don't know - a 5 minute Priest Holmes video would be up there....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    My bad!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfwn643056w"]YouTube - A video[/ame]

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    True, but I am more referring to the high flying passing offenses. I like running the ball and kick *** Defense. That is what I find fun, but maybe (like Chief31 said) it isn't best suited for todays NFL. I still think it is difficult to have a good passing offense without a good running game so I will always enjoy watching offense. I guess I just like to see what guys can do with the ball in their hands with defenders to beat. Long passing is like watching a track meet. But at the end of the day I would loooooove to see games end with one monsterous hit!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

True, but I am more referring to the high flying passing offenses. I like running the ball and kick *** Defense. That is what I find fun, but maybe (like Chief31 said) it isn't best suited for todays NFL. I still think it is difficult to have a good passing offense without a good running game so I will always enjoy watching offense. I guess I just like to see what guys can do with the ball in their hands with defenders to beat. Long passing is like watching a track meet. But at the end of the day I would loooooove to see games end with one monsterous hit!!
    I like a proficient offense and a stifling defense; unfortunately Carl can't get the two together at the same time.

I sure miss our old O line...

Once we get that rebuilt we will be kickin' *** and taking names once again!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I sure miss our old O line...

Once we get that rebuilt we will be kickin' *** and taking names once again!

But by then we will have to rebuild our defense.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast