Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: time for allen to go...

Default time for allen to go...

for real guys, Allen is now saying he won't be at offseason workouts. he doesn't plan on signing the one year contract until just before training camp. which also means he'll miss the mandatory workout in june. so, lets start the wish list for a trade for Allen. apparently, the guy wants a ginormous contract. i read somewhere that he's looking for Manning money. first, he's a defensive player, so he wont get offensive money...second, he's not THAT good of a defensive end. if we were talking about Freeney, Merriman, or Peppers, then i'd say hell yeah, give 'em the money.... But Jarred Allen???!! really now...

so, i would like a first rd pick, or 2 2nds or a combo of 1 2nd and 2 3rds.
    hell, i'd even take a player swap. maybe for a reciever...Moss maybe T.O.? nevermind... lets not open that bag of worms. but seriously, maybe a good WR or young CB that way we fulfill one of our draft needs and we could replace Allen in the draft.

we don't need this cancer on a young team. if he gets what he wants, they'll all start doing it. cut the cancer out now before it spreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Heh...just found this thread and i was wondering if anyone still thinks it is time for Allen to go?
    Good point.

as long as he's happy, keep him. Let's see how he acts when the Chiefs "franchise" him when the season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    as long as he's happy, keep him. Let's see how he acts when the Chiefs "franchise" him when the season ends.
    Always the negative one!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You mean for the Chiefs? That will be some time in February!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh no, those days are long gone girly!

I have turned over a new leaf!

Nothing but fluffy kittens and compliments from here on out!

I still feel bad about my rant against people who were here before I arrived.

You guys are the ones who made the site the way it is, and I don't want to see it change!

Thanks for having me guys!

Who are you? And how did you get access to HermHaters computer?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Who are you? And how did you get access to HermHaters computer?
    Hilarious dude!

I mean it though!

Respect should be as important as Reputation, and I will start showing it!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well, players generally don't like being "tagged", and after having been ignored during this past offseason, I imagine he will be a "salty" guy.

he's not THAT good of a defensive end. if we were talking about Freeney, Merriman, or Peppers, then i'd say hell yeah, give 'em the money.... But Jarred Allen???!! really now...
    How would texaschief like his crow prepared?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, players generally don't like being "tagged", and after having been ignored during this past offseason, I imagine he will be a "salty" guy.

For a sacrilege quote against JA I say we dont cook it at all, Raw baby, and too many of those and we will have to get a crow with the bird flu.

LoL just kiddin but really How good is he really now. Just AWSOME.

As far as the drunk driving thing, I think being smacked on the hand by the league has actually woke him up a little, and I do feel he is much improved from last year.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

(been saving this one guys)

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    (been saving this one guys)

My turn to post a cat...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast