Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any room left for Al?

Not till they give King Carl is papers and Herm to

Hmmm.... If Al doesn't find, or take, a job for this coming season, then maybe Bill Cowher won't mind working with him here next season.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hmmm.... If Al doesn't find, or take, a job for this coming season, then maybe Bill Cowher won't mind working with him here next season.

You mean a dream come true?

I could deal with that!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Saunders should have been given the Head Coaching position here in KC instead of wasting a fourth round pick on Germ Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Saunders should have been given the Head Coaching position here in KC instead of wasting a fourth round pick on Germ Edwards.
    Agreed!!! Al should be the head coach of the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Agreed!!! Al should be the head coach of the Chiefs.
    Yet another one of Carl's blunders.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yet another one of Carl's blunders.
    I really don't think he understands the fan base. Yes he was in charge of the franchise that built up this fan base, but he is going to lose it, if he blows this comming draft. Herm had better take the team to the playoffs this next season. This Chief fan is true red and gold, but tired of the almost. I want a Superbowl, win or lose I want my team to make it to the show!

I want a Superbowl, win or lose I want my team to make it to the show!
    not sure about the loss in the SB. Not many people remember who lost it in what year, so getting there would be fun but losing IT would suck and not be enough for me. If having cowher and al on the same staff in 09 I would be ok going less than .500 this year but if not than we better get 1 game above .500

I really don't think he understands the fan base. Yes he was in charge of the franchise that built up this fan base, but he is going to lose it, if he blows this comming draft. Herm had better take the team to the playoffs this next season. This Chief fan is true red and gold, but tired of the almost. I want a Superbowl, win or lose I want my team to make it to the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    not sure about the loss in the SB. Not many people remember who lost it in what year, so getting there would be fun but losing IT would suck and not be enough for me. If having cowher and al on the same staff in 09 I would be ok going less than .500 this year but if not than we better get 1 game above .500
    I am a true fan win or lose, and will always cheer on my Chiefs, but agree, I too am tired of settling. Carl and Herm need to go IMHO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast