Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canada has lost his goose!

Default Canada has lost his goose!

Hey guy, I found this Canadian goose down at the pond.

Come get it, cuz it's crapping all over the place!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thanks, btw!
    Last edited by hermhater; 01-28-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs_31 View Post
    lol that is T-Shirt and Shorts weather for me in winter. Once it gets like that in Winnipeg, people are starting to get their beach gear out. lol. I would much rather be in -21°F weather than -26°F (wind chill -49°F..... brrrrrrrr), but than again im canadian and have lived through these winters many times.

Heck, when i went down to the GB @ KC game, the morning i left Winnipeg, i was bundled up in a sweater and parka in the car, and once we got to omaha we were in out t-shirts, and all weekend it was beautiful weather, than i had to go back to that dreadfully cold place again for the winter. :(
    A difference of 4° is not enough difference to make much of an impact!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    A difference of 4° is not enough difference to make much of an impact!

Lol i didnt mean to put the negative sign infront of the 21°F

Lol i didnt mean to put the negative sign infront of the 21°F
    That's why you're the whipper snapper!

It will be 21°F in KC tommorow, and -26°F in Winnipeg, Canada tommorow. THATS A PRETTY BIG DIFFERENCE. 47°F DIFFERECE!!!! lol damn im gonna freeze my *** off tommorow, while all you guys are gonna be enjoying the warm winter months in the USA.

It will be 21°F in KC tommorow, and -26°F in Winnipeg, Canada tommorow. THATS A PRETTY BIG DIFFERENCE. 47°F DIFFERECE!!!! lol damn im gonna freeze my *** off tommorow, while all you guys are gonna be enjoying the warm winter months in the USA.
    Better!

Still gonna be a bunch of wrecks on the road here though, because we might have flurries!

KC has some of the worst drivers in the country when the weather gets bad, and we get crapped on by Old Man Winter every year!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Better!

Still gonna be a bunch of wrecks on the road here though, because we might have flurries!

KC has some of the worst drivers in the country when the weather gets bad, and we get crapped on by Old Man Winter every year!

I always love watching the USA news the day after a storm sweeps through the country, when it shows the drivers that have the big SUV's and think that just because they have 4 wheel drive, they dont need to slow down, than it shows it swerving and hitting the curb.

Winnipeg has very annoying drivers, but when it comes to winter driving, we got it down pat. Everyone knows how to drive it in, just because of all the years of experience.

I always love watching the USA news the day after a storm sweeps through the country, when it shows the drivers that have the big SUV's and think that just because they have 4 wheel drive, they dont need to slow down, than it shows it swerving and hitting the curb.

Winnipeg has very annoying drivers, but when it comes to winter driving, we got it down pat. Everyone knows how to drive it in, just because of all the years of experience.
    too true!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123