Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada has lost his goose!

Default Canada has lost his goose!

Hey guy, I found this Canadian goose down at the pond.

Come get it, cuz it's crapping all over the place!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Ya got that right!! I just picked up a 6 foot cardboard cutout of Tony G from a wal mart display!! woo hoo!!
    I saw that same cardboard cut-out at one of my Wal-Mart's in Winnipeg, Canada. I asked them if i could have it when their done with it, and they said they will call me.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs_31 View Post
    I saw that same cardboard cut-out at one of my Wal-Mart's in Winnipeg, Canada. I asked them if i could have it when their done with it, and they said they will call me.

I just called them and they said I could have it instead!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I just called them and they said I could have it instead!

If you are willing to drive 12 hours north, all the way to frigid Winnipeg, Canada, to pick it up, and 12 hours back to KC, than i think you deserve it lol. Winnipeg isn't too hard to get to anyways from KC..... just a real boring drive. pretty much is just going to north KC, than following the I-29 which takes you all the way to the border, and is the same road in canada, just a different name.

It was so nice in KC today 60 degrees ... I wouldn't be going anywhere north!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    It was so nice in KC today 60 degrees ... I wouldn't be going anywhere north!!!!

it was actually pretty warm in Winnipeg, Canada too. at least it was nice, because we should be getting alot worse.

I was only about -10°C (14°F) average today, but a week ago we were getting -30°C (-22°F) and it was -43°C (-45°F) with the wind chill on that day.

Its kind of wierd for myself to say that we enjoyed this weather of 14°F today, because u guys were enjoying 60°F weather.

But than again, Winnipeg is the city that has the biggest weather change in the world. It gets as cold as i said there, but the summers are super hot. Usually around mid 80's to high 90's all summer. Man the weather is weird where i live.

You mean you guys aren't spending the money on a fathead?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You mean you guys aren't spending the money on a fathead?
    ??? ....oh, you said fatHEAD!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

it was actually pretty warm in Winnipeg, Canada too. at least it was nice, because we should be getting alot worse.

I was only about -10°C (14°F) average today, but a week ago we were getting -30°C (-22°F) and it was -43°C (-45°F) with the wind chill on that day.

Its kind of wierd for myself to say that we enjoyed this weather of 14°F today, because u guys were enjoying 60°F weather.

But than again, Winnipeg is the city that has the biggest weather change in the world. It gets as cold as i said there, but the summers are super hot. Usually around mid 80's to high 90's all summer. Man the weather is weird where i live.

I think i just jinxed myself. Just was listening to a sports talk show in my city, and it went to weather commercial and they are now calling for a blizzard and a low of -32°C (-26°F), and a wind chill of -45°C (-49°F) which is damn cold, but im still gonna have to go to school. No snow days in Canada. hahaha

I think i just jinxed myself. Just was listening to a sports talk show in my city, and it went to weather commercial and they are now calling for a blizzard and a low of -32°C (-26°F), and a wind chill of -45°C (-49°F) which is damn cold, but im still gonna have to go to school. No snow days in Canada. hahaha
    It's supposed to be cold here tomorrow too.

21°F!

Whipper snapper!

Since I saw you use the "degrees" symbol in the thread, I had to go and figure out how to do it my self!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast