Anyone see what Herm says about young QB's in the AFC West? Pretty much stating that Croyle is the man unless Huard clearly squashes him in pre-season.

I'm not ready. I want to see Huard in '07 and see if it was a fluke --> I don't think so. Call me crazy, but I think the changes in defense are enough to make the squad better. Huard comes in to the simpler offense (Herm says cutting # of plays), has some young receivers (faster, better hands), the "angry-young-man" Johnson ready to prove with yards and not carries why he will be our franchise player in '08. We play the Raiders and the Broncos twice (and Cutler was 2-3 last year). I think it's a STRONG season. Play-offs for sure. It could be our first play-off win in a long time....

(if someone does something with Tynes -- please bring back Mort for anything under 40, LT can stick around for the long ones....)

Sorry, I digress, the post started as Herm giving the starting spot to Croyle. Don't you think Huard signed to play? Shouldn't he play?

(Should we have a thread to vent on why the !@#$ is LT still a Chief?)