Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna play a game?

Default Wanna play a game?

I have been thinking about getting a Chiefscrowd mock draft going. Where we take volunteers to be assigned a team/teams to draft for, then assign specific times/dates (Perhaps a 12-24 hour window for each team.)for each team to be drafted for. So you would have a pre-set time or day, and would not absolutely have to be on the site each day.

For example, if we have eightteen members who are willing to play, then four members would be assigned one NFL to draft for, and the other fourteen memers would be assigned to two teams.

I think that it would be wisest to do only two rounds. This would leave open the option of trading draft spots. Although, if the majority would prefer to do one, or three rounds, then I would be willing to consider those options.

We would have a couple of threads specifically designated for this mock draft. One would be the actual draft thread, then we would have to have a thread for discussion about the mock draft.

Also, we might need a "players available" thread, listed the top-??? prospects that are available. Perhaps including links to a couple of sites that have player evaluations, since few people are active enough to have evaluated all of the top-??? players that are eligible for this draft. And, in this thread, we could also show what players have been taken.

Before I can commit to this idea, I would need to find out how many "players" we would be able to get in. So, if you have any interest in participating in this, then simply leave a reply here, in this thread.

I have done some similar mock drafts on other BBs, and it is rather fun. But we will need to get plenty of players, so let me hear from ya.

I'm in!

If I get stuck with the Raiders though I am gonna draft all kickers!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I imagine we would have a team-draft. Meaning that I would draw names out of a hat to see who gets to pick their team first.

I've never done any mock drafts before, so this will be quite the learning experience!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I don't follow college ball outside of KU and KSU so count me out.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I'll join....and would take the 49ers if everyone doesn't mind...might be better to have 10-15 of us to split the NFL and have 2-3 teams each...otherwise it would move very slowly.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I don't follow college ball outside of KU and KSU so count me out.

Ditto.

this sounded like the movie "saw". "I wanna play a game"...

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    this sounded like the movie "saw". "I wanna play a game"...
    Or...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJ3zcdPtl8"]YouTube - WarGames - SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?[/ame]

Of course, there's always...

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

Interest seems to be pretty low for the idea. We are needing some more people willing to give it a shot.

I myself don't know much about college players, but I have seen a little, and heard alot about the players. Plus, I read alot about the players on different sites.

I think we would need a minnimum of ten players to get this thing off the ground. We have three now. So we need at least seven more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast