I have been thinking about getting a Chiefscrowd mock draft going. Where we take volunteers to be assigned a team/teams to draft for, then assign specific times/dates (Perhaps a 12-24 hour window for each team.)for each team to be drafted for. So you would have a pre-set time or day, and would not absolutely have to be on the site each day.

For example, if we have eightteen members who are willing to play, then four members would be assigned one NFL to draft for, and the other fourteen memers would be assigned to two teams.

I think that it would be wisest to do only two rounds. This would leave open the option of trading draft spots. Although, if the majority would prefer to do one, or three rounds, then I would be willing to consider those options.

We would have a couple of threads specifically designated for this mock draft. One would be the actual draft thread, then we would have to have a thread for discussion about the mock draft.

Also, we might need a "players available" thread, listed the top-??? prospects that are available. Perhaps including links to a couple of sites that have player evaluations, since few people are active enough to have evaluated all of the top-??? players that are eligible for this draft. And, in this thread, we could also show what players have been taken.

Before I can commit to this idea, I would need to find out how many "players" we would be able to get in. So, if you have any interest in participating in this, then simply leave a reply here, in this thread.

I have done some similar mock drafts on other BBs, and it is rather fun. But we will need to get plenty of players, so let me hear from ya.