Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't mind me

Default Don't mind me

Just trying to learn how to post pics. Sorry if u see a lot of crap here

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...taraepa/kc.jpg
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Damn it! Anyone know what i did wrong??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Beer.gif Beer image by tbonner1_photo

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....someone please help me before something bad happens to my wifes computer. I went to photobucket, clicked a pic, clicked properties and copied the location, but i can't get a picture in a thread. Help!! 4600 posts and I'm still a

The text that you have copied, and are pasting, need to go in an [IMG].

To do this, once you have gotten you reply ready for text, click on the little post-card icon, just above the white area that you usually type in.

That should open a small
    Explorer user prompt
    window. In it, will be
    Please enter the URL of your image
    . In the space for the URL, (The bunch of letters that you have copied) it will have this
    http://
    If you paste your URL right over that, (Meaning while it is still highlighted blue) then click OK, then the picture should appear in your reply immediately.

Also, instead of submitting several posts, in attempt to figure something like this out, you can click on
    Preview Post
    that way you can see what the actual post would look like, without actually posting it. Plus, you will still be able to change it,and preview it again.

I forgot to tell you that the postcard icon is the fourteenth icon from the left. if you place your cursor on it and leave it there for a second or two, a little message comes up, saying
    Insert Image

Hope this works!!

Look what I can do!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast