Thread: I cannot wait even though..

Cool I cannot wait even though..

So you woke up thinking this could of been such a glorious day. Butt, {shoot} Kansas City Chief's R once again not playing today in one the best days of the year! The Freaking super bowl. Right there that could send a Chief's fan to start dirnking this early in the morning! Oh well every body enjoy today. Be smart and drink lots of H2O will U drink the good stuff . It will help Mon. morning-trust me & to all those who have to work I feel for U man. I take every Mon. off during football season. (make up for it on Sat.)I betting with my pocket book today but my heart want's an upset! [my 1st thread, I hope it didn't suck to bad] Im off to the parties. J.:invasion:
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I'm still hoping for a Chiefs win today!

I'm way ahead of you on drinking the water!

Save the beer for game time!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I didn't drink any water. I just saw this thread now and I didn't know. I did eat a lot of snow though. Not yellow
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I didn't drink any water. I just saw this thread now and I didn't know. I did eat a lot of snow though. Not yellow

Well thank god for not eating the yellow snow!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png