Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: too bad...

Default too bad...

...the Patriots didn't have a better offense. I mean, for real. Don't they know that offense wins championships?!!

THE GREATEST OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY WAS HELD TO 14 POINTS IN THE SUPER BOWL.....A PRETTY BIG GAME IN MY OPINION....SLIGHTLY LESS THAN 30+.

For those who aren't too prideful, I'll be happy to hear a couple "Texaschief, you were right" comments....anytime y'all feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I do agree that it does take those 30 points to win the big games, I also thought this was the worst offensive line performance the Pats have ever put up!

So are you saying the Pats D sucks?

They did pretty good today, and they were pretty good all season.

I don't know what happened tonight, but it was a ridiculous game.
    BTW, this game is going to go down as one of the best Super Bowls ever played.....and you said it suck and was ridiculous? wow

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

Hey, a PM will do...it doesn't HAVE to be public. LMAO

No thanks; one must have first went into the closet to have come out of it.

BTW, this game is going to go down as one of the best Super Bowls ever played.....and you said it suck and was ridiculous? wow
    TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!! I do agree with your basic premis about defense. In fact I mentioned the same in another thread but I hardly agree that this will go down as on of the best Superbowls ever!!!! Biggest upset in the history of the Superbowl but definetly not the best game. I thought the game was fairly boring until the 4th quarter. No, not because of defense. Just wasn't a lot going on. Not much in the way of rusing or passing.

Some dude said something similar after the game (it's his job) and was completely wrong.

And yes it sucked and it was ridiculous.

I still don't have any idea how Coughlin got the D fired up like that, but I have an idea it was Mitchell, and Strahan that should get the Co-MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!! I do agree with your basic premis about defense. In fact I mentioned the same in another thread but I hardly agree that this will go down as on of the best Superbowls ever!!!! Biggest upset in the history of the Superbowl but definetly not the best game. I thought the game was fairly boring until the 4th quarter. No, not because of defense. Just wasn't a lot going on. Not much in the way of rusing or passing.
    Not the biggest upset in the history of the Super Bowl (that might be the Chiefs or the Jets).

The entire first half was 3 and out crap, and it texaschief thinks that is REAL footbal, I hope he is never an NFL coach!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    any game between these two cities is going to get all kinds of hype. there's gonna be talk about how this Giant defense held down the best offense ever and came up with the biggest upset in NFL history....you really don't see it being compared to the best Super Bowls ever? Really?

any game between these two cities is going to get all kinds of hype. there's gonna be talk about how this Giant defense held down the best offense ever and came up with the biggest upset in NFL history....you really don't see it being compared to the best Super Bowls ever? Really?
    No, he doesn't.

Really.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Really.

and offense wins Championships, right HH?

and offense wins Championships, right HH?
    Well it seems that the Giants Offense won this game in the end.

The Pats D is (was) better than the Giants and how did the Pats do today?

I am still so pissed.

Well it seems that the Giants Offense won this game in the end.

The Pats D is (was) better than the Giants and how did the Pats do today?

I am still so pissed.
    Don't act like the Giants lit up the scoreboard now. They only scored 17 pts. and the Giants didn't do anything the Patriots didn't do in the final minutes.

I didn't realize you had stock in this game. If i had known that, i wouldn't be twisting the dagger in your side. I'm still elated that the team from Boston didn't win!! Sorry HH.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast