Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Late nights were funner when luv was here...

Default Late nights were funner when luv was here...

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

It's late. I'm here. My eyes are puffy and tired, so not for long.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

Puffy tired eyes can only mean one thing...

You have been day dreaming of your man...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Good to see ya on kiddo! But, don't deprive yourself of too much sleep. :)

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Puffy tired eyes can only mean one thing...

You have been day dreaming of your man...

I wish. You ever had one of those days where you can't seem to focus on anything positive? Where everything you hate about yourself and your life come to the forefront, and you can't push them back? I bawled (literally) for over an hour today and off & on this evening. Not sure what's going on in my head, but I wish it would pass. It's far worse than even that time of the month!

I wish. You ever had one of those days where you can't seem to focus on anything positive? Where everything you hate about yourself and your life come to the forefront, and you can't push them back? I bawled (literally) for over an hour today and off & on this evening. Not sure what's going on in my head, but I wish it would pass. It's far worse than even that time of the month!
    I do know what your coming from; I think it's commonly referred to as the blues. It'll pass.

My GF has those all the time.

I told her to go to the doctor and now she has xanax to take when that mood comes over her.

They still happen, but she doesn't get ulcers and panic attacks anymore.

Not trying to push drugs here, but it works wonders when she gets herself so worked up she can think of and worry of nothing else.

(Don't tell anyone, but that is what I use beer for. Tried to tell you that subtly about 2 months ago.)

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    My GF has those all the time.

I told her to go to the doctor and now she has xanax to take when that mood comes over her.

They still happen, but she doesn't get ulcers and panic attacks anymore.

Not trying to push drugs here, but it works wonders when she gets herself so worked up she can think of and worry of nothing else.

(Don't tell anyone, but that is what I use beer for. Tried to tell you that subtly about 2 months ago.)
    It was weird, but I did almost feel panicky today. I think it's because I scared myself with how I couldn't stop crying.

It was weird, but I did almost feel panicky today. I think it's because I scared myself with how I couldn't stop crying.
    Exactly my point.

Sometimes (in this complex world) not everyone can handle the things that are thrown at them, and a little distraction changes ones moods to get them a little more even.

You are fine, just talk to people and if necessary use medication.

I'm not a Tom Cruise Scientology guy, I believe in medicine (alternative and traditional) to help people out.

People take medicine for pain and other ailments, why not use substances to balance ones self out?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I do know what your coming from; I think it's commonly referred to as the blues. It'll pass.
    In the long road we travel in life, there will be bumps, ruts, hills to climb, valleys of wonder to enjoy, mountains to overcome, and a new Season of Kansas City Chiefs to look forward for!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    In the long road we travel in life, there will be bumps, ruts, hills to climb, valleys of wonder to enjoy, mountains to overcome, and a new Season of Kansas City Chiefs to look forward for!
    Keyword "Chiefs!"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast