Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Late nights were funner when luv was here...

Default Late nights were funner when luv was here...

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Sure, why not?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pfmTxB_po"]YouTube - The Song That Never Ends...[/ame]

You asked for it!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

You asked for it!

They're high, aren't they?

They're high, aren't they?
    I doubt it, they are just young girls in college who are music majors and mocking themselves.

If they are high, they are doing it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I doubt it, they are just young girls in college who are music majors and mocking themselves.

If they are high, they are doing it wrong!

I said they're high!

Why you little!...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I said they're high!

Why you little!...
    Heh!

Luv,

Dark chocolate is a great mood lifter. It has a lot of health benefits anyway. But make sure it's dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. But eat in moderation unless calories and weight are not a problem.

Secondly, Vitamin D supplements. 2000-2400 iu a day. (5 or 6 400 iu tablets). In the winter we don't get vitamin D from the sun. And vitamin D is a wonder nutirent that they keep finding more and more health benefits of. (Can google search it and see a lot of stuff). It keeps away the colds and flu. I've been perfectly healthy all winter while others at work have been hit hard with viruses and the flu (this despite them getting the flu shot; which I never get). There was a health article by a doctor who said taking Vitamin D is the much better way to avoid getting the flu than the vaccine. And it's an inexpensive supplement, too.

I rarely take any medications too. Natural supplements and remedies work good for me, plus without side effects that many meds so often have, as Chiefster noted. (Not to say they are NEVER merited, as HH pointed out with his gf getting good results from one).

Just wanted to share about the dark chocolate and vitamin D, for what its worth. Have you ever heard people say that if you have a summer cold to go outside in the sun for a while and the cold will break? It's because of the Vitamin D from the sun. So take Vitamin D in pill form to help punch out any cold you have (milk has way to little vitamin D to make a difference, plus milk has other things about it that aren't so good for you).

Oh and along the lines of dark chocolate lifting the mood, I also find it helpful to look at pictues of the Chiefs, their logo, their helmet, etc. Heh, it really does create a good feeling in me when I do that!

And if you like the Bible, I am always amazed that no matter how difficult the circumstances of life are at the present time or how troubled I am feeling, all it takes is reading one verse anywhere and lots of peace, perspective, and helpful information that speaks directly to what I am going through occurs at once. But Psalms especially helps me the most when I am down.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Luv,

Dark chocolate is a great mood lifter. It has a lot of health benefits anyway. But make sure it's dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. But eat in moderation unless calories and weight are not a problem.

Secondly, Vitamin D supplements. 2000-2400 iu a day. (5 or 6 400 iu tablets). In the winter we don't get vitamin D from the sun. And vitamin D is a wonder nutirent that they keep finding more and more health benefits of. (Can google search it and see a lot of stuff). It keeps away the colds and flu. I've been perfectly healthy all winter while others at work have been hit hard with viruses and the flu (this despite them getting the flu shot; which I never get). There was a health article by a doctor who said taking Vitamin D is the much better way to avoid getting the flu than the vaccine. And it's an inexpensive supplement, too.

I rarely take any medications too. Natural supplements and remedies work good for me, plus without side effects that many meds so often have, as Chiefster noted. (Not to say they are NEVER merited, as HH pointed out with his gf getting good results from one).

Just wanted to share about the dark chocolate and vitamin D, for what its worth. Have you ever heard people say that if you have a summer cold to go outside in the sun for a while and the cold will break? It's because of the Vitamin D from the sun. So take Vitamin D in pill form to help punch out any cold you have (milk has way to little vitamin D to make a difference, plus milk has other things about it that aren't so good for you).

Oh and along the lines of dark chocolate lifting the mood, I also find it helpful to look at pictues of the Chiefs, their logo, their helmet, etc. Heh, it really does create a good feeling in me when I do that!

And if you like the Bible, I am always amazed that no matter how difficult the circumstances of life are at the present time or how troubled I am feeling, all it takes is reading one verse anywhere and lots of peace, perspective, and helpful information that speaks directly to what I am going through occurs at once. But Psalms especially helps me the most when I am down.
    Thank you so much! WHile weight is one of my problems, a little dark chocolate sounds good. I didn't know about the vitamin D. I'll have to remember that.

While I'm not the churchgoer I used to be, I like to remember Job, and know that God will not give me more than He knows I can handle. It helps.

Thanks again.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Thank you so much! WHile weight is one of my problems, a little dark chocolate sounds good. I didn't know about the vitamin D. I'll have to remember that.

While I'm not the churchgoer I used to be, I like to remember Job, and know that God will not give me more than He knows I can handle. It helps.

Thanks again.
    You're so welcome and thank you for your nice reply.

Yes Job is a helpful one too. It all turned out for his good even though he didn't know why God was allowing such adversity. As your sig says, "Everything happens for a reason." And that's because God causes all things to happen to work for our good, both painful and pleasant circumstances (as Romans 8:28 says).

Hope your day went well today. And if you are off the weekend like I am, then you can say as I did many times today at work, "T G I F!" :)

What about vitamin beer?

Beer makes me happy....I think it is high in Vitamin D.....the D stands for delicious!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast