Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Default Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Anyone sitting around just chomping at the bit to hear anything on the NFL Channel or ESPN about the Chiefs. I get so pissed watching NFL channel and all you hear is Colts this patriots that, and five hours worth of PACMAN Jones coverage . Just give them some time to think on the bench and shut up already . Talk some Chiefs Fottball for a change !. Oh and not LJ ringing the Wall street bell either. Lets hear some real news, like where is Priest and Where is the Trent green deal going. Comon media even things out a bit and give us some dirt ! Stop sending Dion Sanders to talk to all the bad little boys about how they should act . He was great I admit but a showoff and not a good representative of right and wrong. Blah, Blah, Blah .......Damn I want the season to start so bad its driving me crazy. I have already been to mapquest trying to see how far I would have to dive just to see the training camp . ( BTW its an hour less of a drive to training camp then to arrowhead for me ) . Man Its like 3:43 Am and Im just rambling on now ....What was I saying again ? Oh yeah.......Start the damn season already !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm here to tell you that you will not see pop-up ads on this site, ever. I don't care how much this site costs me to run.

Thanks Coach!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

why digging up year old ended threads?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    why digging up year old ended threads?? lol
    Just saying thanks to Coach for the place to talk about Chiefs and keeping it free!

(Also I agree there is a complete media bias against the Chiefs!)

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Just saying thanks to Coach for the place to talk about Chiefs and keeping it free!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    (Also I agree there is a complete media bias against the Chiefs!)

The price of a "Small Market" in the NFL.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567