Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Default Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Anyone sitting around just chomping at the bit to hear anything on the NFL Channel or ESPN about the Chiefs. I get so pissed watching NFL channel and all you hear is Colts this patriots that, and five hours worth of PACMAN Jones coverage . Just give them some time to think on the bench and shut up already . Talk some Chiefs Fottball for a change !. Oh and not LJ ringing the Wall street bell either. Lets hear some real news, like where is Priest and Where is the Trent green deal going. Comon media even things out a bit and give us some dirt ! Stop sending Dion Sanders to talk to all the bad little boys about how they should act . He was great I admit but a showoff and not a good representative of right and wrong. Blah, Blah, Blah .......Damn I want the season to start so bad its driving me crazy. I have already been to mapquest trying to see how far I would have to dive just to see the training camp . ( BTW its an hour less of a drive to training camp then to arrowhead for me ) . Man Its like 3:43 Am and Im just rambling on now ....What was I saying again ? Oh yeah.......Start the damn season already !!!!!!!

ya honestly espn makes me sick, not just them not talking chiefs football but, the whole ohio state vs. michigan game calling it the game of the millenium before it even happened, the other today i saw a countdown on the bottomline that said 27 hours until NCAA WOMENS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. what a joke. sorry i know this reply wasnt all about the chiefs but ESPN makes me wanna puke sometimes. and it felt good to get that off my chest.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i stopped watching sportscenter or espn period along time ago. alot of it is i dont have time or dont have time to listen to their BS. even on sundays i watch fox. i like fox on game day because they joke a round. plus they have a hot weather girl. if i want nfl news i read or watch the nfl channnel.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

NFL NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While there is very little, going on, right now, this is the place to get your N.F.L. news. I don't know how I ever lived without it.

By the way, Deion was great..... in coverage. Rod Woodson was great in every aspect of playing cornerback.I'd give you two Dieons, for a single Rod Woodson. Then I'd watch the entire N.F.L. run for two-hundred yards a game, against you.

You guys think you have it bad, I live in CANADA and hockey playoff start next week. Fortunately I got a satellite that gets the NFL network, unfortunately (like everyone has said) I have to listen to Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You guys think you have it bad, I live in CANADA and hockey playoff start next week. Fortunately I got a satellite that gets the NFL network, unfortunately (like everyone has said) I have to listen to Sanders.
    You poor thing!!! Hockey?!?!?!? That is a hell, that I don't understand how you survive.

:fighting0028:

Here ya go. I was gonna send you a hug, but it may be better if I help put you out of your misery.Lol.

Hockey takes, like, a weekend, for their off-season, too. Oh, the horror!!!

Don't get me wrong...I like hockey. Well the hitting anyways, but it is just filler till football season starts!!

Oooo.......Well, I suppose I'll keep the rest of my hockey feelings to myself and case on Soccer. The, single most, boring sporting event (including curling) that has ever existed.Lol.

I am Canadian, hockey is in us...like sayin eh! We don't know why. But don't forget all the fighting. I agree with the soccer comment and curling is not so bad...u can play with a beer in your hand eh! :)

LOL thats the only sport im good at anymore ! ( beer drinking )

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast