Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Default Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Anyone sitting around just chomping at the bit to hear anything on the NFL Channel or ESPN about the Chiefs. I get so pissed watching NFL channel and all you hear is Colts this patriots that, and five hours worth of PACMAN Jones coverage . Just give them some time to think on the bench and shut up already . Talk some Chiefs Fottball for a change !. Oh and not LJ ringing the Wall street bell either. Lets hear some real news, like where is Priest and Where is the Trent green deal going. Comon media even things out a bit and give us some dirt ! Stop sending Dion Sanders to talk to all the bad little boys about how they should act . He was great I admit but a showoff and not a good representative of right and wrong. Blah, Blah, Blah .......Damn I want the season to start so bad its driving me crazy. I have already been to mapquest trying to see how far I would have to dive just to see the training camp . ( BTW its an hour less of a drive to training camp then to arrowhead for me ) . Man Its like 3:43 Am and Im just rambling on now ....What was I saying again ? Oh yeah.......Start the damn season already !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    I couldnt agree with you guys more. If oyu go on ESPN I watch the ticker at the bottom when the NFL stuff comes up hoping for some Chiefs new, or NFL primetime, or something on the NFL networlk, SI.com, ESPN.com, their is such a bias against the Chiefs it drives me nuts. I couldt give less than 2 sh*** that Olindo Mare is now with the Saints or more in Lance Briggs whining about being paid 7.2 million a year, all I ask for is some Chiefs info practice or something. Sorry it just drives me crazy.
    And if oyu were wondering what it would be like at a beer drinking world championship watch the movie Beerfest it is hilarious
    If you're looking for Chiefs news, you'll find it on the front page of this website. It searches the major media outlets and posts Chiefs related stories on the front page.

Regarding Beerfest, I'm going to look for it on "On Demand". Maybe I can watch it after the Soprano's. I'm always game for anything beer related.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you're looking for Chiefs news, you'll find it on the front page of this website. It searches the major media outlets and posts Chiefs related stories on the front page.

Regarding Beerfest, I'm going to look for it on "On Demand". Maybe I can watch it after the Soprano's. I'm always game for anything beer related.

This place rocks; absolutely the best!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This place rocks; absolutely the best!

Yes it does, can't wait till the season opener, GO CHIEFS!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yes it does, can't wait till the season opener, GO CHIEFS!!

I'm counting the days.

a couple quick thoughts- who here is ready for the season to start today- I keep asking my g/f to go the league office and ask them to go ahead and start the season. As far as media coverage goes did anyone see the criminal's(Pac-Man Jones) intereview on the NFL network. What a thug.

a couple quick thoughts- who here is ready for the season to start today- I keep asking my g/f to go the league office and ask them to go ahead and start the season. As far as media coverage goes did anyone see the criminal's(Pac-Man Jones) intereview on the NFL network. What a thug.
    :stop: Does your girlfriend work in the NFL office or are you just asking her to do your dirty work?

I didn't see the Pacman Jones interview, but I will be watching COPS tonight. Maybe I'll see him on there.

Dyin for some football...and yes 'pac man' is an idiot. Imagine hims and TO on a team together, maybe Chris Henry...wait that would be the raiders. Overrated thugs. :) and tell your g/f to hurry!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Dyin for some football...and yes 'pac man' is an idiot. Imagine hims and TO on a team together, maybe Chris Henry...wait that would be the raiders. Overrated thugs. :) and tell your g/f to hurry!!
    Don't forget Michael Irvin. Raiders is a good pick, but Cowgirls aren't far behind, if at all.

Missed the interview, but agree that I too am ready for the season to start yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Don't forget Michael Irvin. Raiders is a good pick, but Cowgirls aren't far behind, if at all.
    maybe romanowski and lynch too

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast