Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad Johnson????

Default Chad Johnson????

rumor has it he will be on the market soon. apperaently ESPN reported that he wanted to be traded....

He'd be a good fit with Bowe

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Old and busted "HH posting parrots"

New and cool "HH quoting movies from the '90s"

FYP squirt!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It would be far from astonishing to discover that a member of the press imposed themselves on any celebrity.
    I wonder how much that paparazzi got for Britney running over his foot!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    FYP squirt!!
    Thanks guy, it needed fixin'!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Why would a ball hungry WR come to a Hermie Run,Run, Pass, Punt offense? The only reason that I can think of is money. Do we really think that Carl would spend that kind of money on Chad Johnson? The Cap money we have needs to be used to sign our drafted players, resign Jared Allen, and pick up at least 1 starting O-lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Why would a ball hungry WR come to a Hermie Run,Run, Pass, Punt offense? The only reason that I can think of is money. Do we really think that Carl would spend that kind of money on Chad Johnson? The Cap money we have needs to be used to sign our drafted players, resign Jared Allen, and pick up at least 1 starting O-lineman.
    Wouldn't it be funny if we ignored the O line and gave up all our draft picks to get McNabb and Johnson?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

as much as a lot of people hate chad johnson i personally wouldnt mind getting him. i mean get all the necessary players first, and who knows if we have enough money, id say get him. we need all the offensive power we can get. d-bo and ocho cinco would be a nice 1-2 punch. besides, im tired of seein old man kennison bring his wheelchair out onto the field...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    DITTO!

Chad may be a little ****y but I don't think he's obnoxious (like Terrell Owens is). He and the Bengals were fun to watch in '05 and '06 ('07 was a let down for Cincy [as well as for us]).

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Chad may be a little ****y but I don't think he's obnoxious (like Terrell Owens is). He and the Bengals were fun to watch in '05 and '06 ('07 was a let down for Cincy [as well as for us]).
    Yet....TO was quiet early in his career too.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yet....TO was quiet early in his career too.
    True, his major troublemaking occurred once he became an Eagle. But he still had a lot of infighting with Jeff Garcia and other 49er players and coaches. And then there was that sitting on the Cowboys star in 2000.

Chad has some interesting and ostentatious td celebrations, like pretending he's golfing, but he's not brazen like TO. And as far as I know, he gets along with his teammates. (But of course the Bengals have a lot of problems with players getting in trouble with the law, thus being coined the Cincinnati Bandits in the past couple of years!).

But yeah, maybe in time (as well as a new team and bigger $ contract) Chad's head will grow bigger too, and thus start being more like Moss or Owens in behavior.

He could be a great addition, but won't do any good if our qb is not allowed time to throw. Build our o-line first and go from there.
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast