Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad Johnson????

Default Chad Johnson????

rumor has it he will be on the market soon. apperaently ESPN reported that he wanted to be traded....

He'd be a good fit with Bowe

Sorry, I did not mean "everyone" literally. I am just bored of talkin O line cause it is pretty much been discussed to death, we all agree that it needs a lot of work but any time the topic or another player pops up there is someone saying a QB wont work out here, no point in getting a WR, until we get our O line fixed. I am just saying we have several needs, O line is #1 but not the only thing. That is all.

As far as Johnson or Fitzgerald, I would rather have Fitzgerald. I am not a fan of Johnson in any way. No doubt that they would both be an upgrade at the WR position (opposite DBowe) but I think Bowe would mature and learn more from playing with a guy like Fitz than Johnson. I see too much immaturity on CJ's part and to me he is TO #2 waiting to happen. Maybe I am wrong, but that is my 2...did you guys know that there is no symbol for cents on my keyboard...the is a dollar sign $ but nothin for cents. I think I may have just invented a new and improved keyboard!! I am gonna be a millionaire!!

Anyways...that was my 2 cents!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sorry, I did not mean "everyone" literally. I am just bored of talkin O line cause it is pretty much been discussed to death, we all agree that it needs a lot of work but any time the topic or another player pops up there is someone saying a QB wont work out here, no point in getting a WR, until we get our O line fixed. I am just saying we have several needs, O line is #1 but not the only thing. That is all.

As far as Johnson or Fitzgerald, I would rather have Fitzgerald. I am not a fan of Johnson in any way. No doubt that they would both be an upgrade at the WR position (opposite DBowe) but I think Bowe would mature and learn more from playing with a guy like Fitz than Johnson. I see too much immaturity on CJ's part and to me he is TO #2 waiting to happen. Maybe I am wrong, but that is my 2...did you guys know that there is no symbol for cents on my keyboard...the is a dollar sign $ but nothin for cents. I think I may have just invented a new and improved keyboard!! I am gonna be a millionaire!!

Anyways...that was my 2 cents!!
    Hilarious!!!

For me, it's just a matter of believing that bringing in some high-priced name may cost in the o-line building.

Also, I think that the o-line is three positions of need.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hilarious!!!

For me, it's just a matter of believing that bringing in some high-priced name may cost in the o-line building.

Also, I think that the o-line is three positions of need.
    For sure, that is why i am not overly excited about the potential of Fitz, CJ or McNobb.

I would be happy if we even got 2 quality O linemen.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

For sure, that is why i am not overly excited about the potential of Fitz, CJ or McNobb.

I would be happy if we even got 2 quality O linemen.
    Agreed.

Agreed.
    Uhhhh....hello....this is not arguing. You argue to WIN the argument. ...hello...

Uhhhh....hello....this is not arguing. You argue to WIN the argument. ...hello...
    I'm just arguing for draft position.

I'm just arguing for draft position.
    Why, you'll probably just waste it on a kicker!!

Why, you'll probably just waste it on a kicker!!
    A kicker?!?!? A kicker?!?!?!? we need to solve that position with a number of picks!!!

We should get one of them fancy kickers that can be a QB and a center too!!

We should get one of them fancy kickers that can be a QB and a center too!!
    A fancy kicker that can be a QB and center too?!?!?!?
    A fancy kicker that can be a QB and center too?!?!?!?

Do we need to show you the light?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast