Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hermhaters new name is godhater

Default hermhaters new name is godhater

from now on I have lost all respect for this guy, and I think the rest of us should as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I never said you hated god, I asked if you hated god dipsh!t
    I guess I should have noticed the question marks, as those are often a good indicator of whether a sentence is a statement or a question.

Thanks for the grammar lesson beerb!tch!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I guess I should have noticed the question marks, as those are often a good indicator of whether a sentence is a statement or a question.

Thanks for the grammar lesson beerb!tch!

Beerb!tch....maybe when I come down there I will drink you to sleep (again) and then tatoo beerb!tch on your forehead!! I will even do it backwards so when you look in the mirror you won't forget it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Beerb!tch....maybe when I come down there I will drink you to sleep (again) and then tatoo beerb!tch on your forehead!! I will even do it backwards so when you look in the mirror you won't forget it.
    I don't want a tattoo!

I will play nice!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hey...remember when I was down there for the home opener and we went out partying Friday nite and the again on Saturday nite?? Oh wait...that's right...you couldn't handle two days in a row!! Rookie
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Hey...remember when I was down there for the home opener and we went out partying Friday nite and the again on Saturday nite?? Oh wait...that's right...you couldn't handle two days in a row!! Rookie
    One nite of partying with you would put most people out of commission for a month!

I was drinking again Sunday!

Default I wonder who the toughest drinker is?

Just plain weak!:joker:
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    One nite of partying with you would put most people out of commission for a month!

I was drinking again Sunday!

The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Just plain weak!:joker:
    Drink with Canada...

I dare ya!

I am keeping tabs where u all r going next football season. Some will B down in the bay area next year! Me, I am planning to go to arrowhead which is on my aggenda. Double dare me and it is on!
    Last edited by spiman; 02-09-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: misspeeler drunkerd
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I am keeping tabs where u all r going next football season. Some will B down in the bay area next year! Me, I am planning to go to arrowhead which is on my aggenda. Double dare me and it is on!
    I triple dog dare ya!

You better be here for the Home Opener guy!

It is gonna be a party!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    from now on I have lost all respect for this guy, and I think the rest of us should as well!
    I don't have time to babysit. Personal attacks are not allowed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast