Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts by YZILLA

Default Random thoughts by YZILLA

anyone ever do this on the ride home from a victory game at Arrowhead.

" TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY " I pissed my wife off so bad on the way home ( six hours ) Ahh the good ol days ! .......when does the season start again? LOL Im getting the shakes without my Arrowhead Tailgating and Chiefs game fix.

PS by the way when you are anywhere they play the national Anthem , do you wanna yell Home of the CHIEFS!!!!!! really loud? me too !

By the way....up in my area pepsi has a caps for caps deal where if you collect caps with NFL team names on them and get 3 of a kind you can get a free Baseball cap of your teams choice . I had all the neighborhood kids collecting them for me and I now have around 15 of the same exact Chiefs hat . Anyone want one ? Shoot me an email and I will hook you up! Anything for a Chiefs fan !

TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY !

GO CHIEFS !

yz426man1@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post

" TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY " I pissed my wife off so bad on the way home ( six hours ) Ahh the good ol days ! .......when does the season start again? LOL Im getting the shakes without my Arrowhead Tailgating and Chiefs game fix.

PS by the way when you are anywhere they play the national Anthem , do you wanna yell Home of the CHIEFS!!!!!! really loud? me too !
    ALL THE TIME!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i come home from games horse for several hours. then go over all the pics the wife took durning the game. she gets a press pass. she`ll take around 400 pics a game. she`ll take around 600 at the minicamps. 2 years ago one of her memery cards screwed up and she lost around 300 pics. sent the card to some place out in cal. and they couldnt recover any pics.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I went to my first game at Arrowhead last year and took tons of pics, then my camera broke in my suitcase on the way home and the memory card is permanently stuck inside and i have no pics of my trip. :( But on the bright side of things I told the wife that I have to go to opening day to get them replaced, but it just won't be the same.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i come home from games horse for several hours. then go over all the pics the wife took durning the game. she gets a press pass. she`ll take around 400 pics a game. she`ll take around 600 at the minicamps. 2 years ago one of her memery cards screwed up and she lost around 300 pics. sent the card to some place out in cal. and they couldnt recover any pics.
    You are one lucky Chief's fan, I'll bet your photo album is one great shoot!!
    GO CHIEFS!!

:Sports Car 2: :bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

" TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY " I pissed my wife off so bad on the way home ( six hours ) Ahh the good ol days !...
    My boys and I are always shouting "TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    My boys and I are always shouting "TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!"

Yep, my son and my grandsons like to shout that too, we have loads of fun,
    GO CHIEFS!!

:hallo: :bananen_smilies084: :bananen_smilies084:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yep, my son and my grandsons like to shout that too, we have loads of fun,
    GO CHIEFS!!

:hallo: :bananen_smilies084: :bananen_smilies084:

They sound like true fans.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Hopefully you'll share some of them in the new picture forum that I will be adding this weekend.

TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY !

GO CHIEFS !
    I love doing that. I also bring out the Tomahawk Chop chant every time I get good and boogered up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast