Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Carr to the Panthers

Default David Carr to the Panthers

i just saw on espn that David Carr signed with the Panthers for 2 years. Now the Dolphins really have no other choice but to look at Green, im still convinced that if there were a trade it wont be until draft day because the possibility of Brady Quinn falling to them at the 9th pick. But I doubt he will with the Browns and Viqueens picking before them. I just hope we dont get ripped-off, how about Trent Green for Ricky Williams, haha i would cry myself to sleep everynight until he were no longer a chief.

Anything at this point is possible; we'll have to play the "let's wait and see game."

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Anything at this point is possible; we'll have to play the "let's wait and see game."

Yep, that is what makes life interesting, the little unknowns that could make a difference, isn't this fun. (grin):bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yep, that is what makes life interesting, the little unknowns that could make a difference, isn't this fun. (grin):bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100: :bananen_smilies100:

…Immanently.

I agree that it won't come to a climax until draft day.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I agree that it won't come to a climax until draft day.

Yup; can't wait. Heck, I want the season to begin yesterday! :bananen_smilies028:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

they also said that they would trade Jenkins if the price was right. well,,, queen, pull the trigger and make it happen. the chances of us getting a good to great one in the draft is rare. this guy is proven but we already signed a DT.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yup; can't wait. Heck, I want the season to begin yesterday! :bananen_smilies028:
    Ditto, reruns get old in a hurry!!

:Sports Car:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

i will say one thing about the David carr signing by the panthers, it and the Dolphins getting a 7th rouder for a kicker,only helps solidify Trent Greens vaule in a possible trade. I would guess Trent Greens movement will come on draft day itself

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    i will say one thing about the David carr signing by the panthers, it and the Dolphins getting a 7th rouder for a kicker,only helps solidify Trent Greens vaule in a possible trade. I would guess Trent Greens movement will come on draft day itself

Agreed; either way, Greens days in KC are numbered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast