Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: If (big If)...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default If (big If)...


    0 Not allowed!
    If the Chiefs ever get to make another superbowl appearance, do you guys think that we will hear "home of the CHIEFS" during the national anthem, or would there just be a bunch of rich people in attendance who aren't so hardcore?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    If the Chiefs ever get to make another superbowl appearance, do you guys think that we will hear "home of the CHIEFS" during the national anthem, or would there just be a bunch of rich people in attendance who aren't so hardcore?
    If you listen for it, you will hear it. Not very loud but it will be there.


    AND

    The entire country will ***** about it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    If you listen for it, you will hear it. Not very loud but it will be there.


    AND

    The entire country will ***** about it.
    AND

    I will not be surprised at their jealousy.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think since so many of the season tickets are handed down from generation to generation, it will always be heard.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I think since so many of the season tickets are handed down from generation to generation, it will always be heard.
    Do the participating team season ticket holders get first dibs at SB tickets?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    If you listen for it, you will hear it. Not very loud but it will be there.


    AND

    The entire country will ***** about it.
    Exactly, and Clark Hunt will make a public statement apologizing for it.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i think it would be heard. i mean i think if the chiefs ever made it to the SB, kansas city would represent and buy the good percentage of those tickets. for it not to be heard would be absurd.

    and yes the country could be mad, but they'll get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Do the participating team season ticket holders get first dibs at SB tickets?
    I doubt it. I'm not sure but sooooo much of the Superbowl is dominated by corporate america that I bet they all get a TON of tickets. Probably dibs on best in the house as well.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I doubt it. I'm not sure but sooooo much of the Superbowl is dominated by corporate america that I bet they all get a TON of tickets. Probably dibs on best in the house as well.
    Well if it takes them a while to get to the SB they might just be back down there in AZ and you and rbedgood better represent!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I doubt it. I'm not sure but sooooo much of the Superbowl is dominated by corporate america that I bet they all get a TON of tickets. Probably dibs on best in the house as well.
    Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe that the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl next season...if they get their tickets in time.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •