Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new HH

Default The new HH

I am thinking about becoming the new and improved HH. Starting with a whole bunch of useless threads!!

That's right HH....I got a whole gang of parrots!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Actually, I know as much about beer as you do about American politics.

But I know Milwaukee and St. Louis are apparently big beer making cities. Or... apparently NOT. Since American beer is really water, heh.

And I can name some beers. Colt 45, Schlitz, Genessee, Bud, Coors, Miller, Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Michelob, Molson Golden, Heiniken, (and is it Schafer?). I've seen beer commercials over the years and a friend of mine once collected beer cans!! Oh and I remember guys in the 80's wearing "Grab a heiny" t-shirts!
    I actually drink a ton of Budwieser. It's made in St Louis so it is technically an American beer, but the Bud that we get here is brewed in Canada by Molosn. I have sampled all of the above mentioned beers. Some bring back painful memories. The first case of beer I ever drank was Gennessee cream ale that I stole from my dad. When he found out he said that because my best friend and i actually drank the whole thing that he firgured we had been punished enough!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Beer, bacon, and eggs. The best camping breakfast, so I've heard.

Must have been a wise man that told you that!!

....and it is not just for camping!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I actually drink a ton of Budwieser. It's made in St Louis so it is technically an American beer, but the Bud that we get here is brewed in Canada by Molosn. I have sampled all of the above mentioned beers. Some bring back painful memories. The first case of beer I ever drank was Gennessee cream ale that I stole from my dad. When he found out he said that because my best friend and i actually drank the whole thing that he firgured we had been punished enough!!
    Yeah I remember as a kid that Genesee and Shlitz usually had a bad reputation. Miller seemed to get a lot of praise.

Yeah I remember as a kid that Genesee and Shlitz usually had a bad reputation. Miller seemed to get a lot of praise.
    I have 6 cold Miller Genuine Draft in my fridge right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have 6 cold Miller Genuine Draft in my fridge right now!!
    When I was 13 another 13 year old said of Miller, "Now THERE'S a beer!" He was wise for his age, eh? heh heh

When I was 13 another 13 year old said of Miller, "Now THERE'S a beer!" He was wise for his age, eh? heh heh
    I said that to a guy once!! hmmmm....

There can only be one!

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There can only be one!
    The Bird is not Amused...

Last edited by hermhater; 02-13-2008 at 04:09 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123