Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HermHater

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default HermHater


    0 Not allowed!
    I searched HermHater in Photobucket and here is what came up!!

    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow. It took this long for that picture to show up on the Crowd again?

    That is a picture that is actually in MY Photobucket account and I named it that because I was making fun of members on the site one time, and included DH, luv, Chiefster etc...

    luv took offense and got pissed at me because I was making fun of other members, but didn't mention that picture I posted of myself.


    luv I know you're lurking, is this what pissed you off?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Wow it took this long for that picture to show up on the Crowd again.

    That is a picture that is actually in MY Photobucket account and I named it that because I was making fun of members on the site one time, and included DH, luv, Chiefster etc...

    luv took offense and got pissed at me because I was making fun of other members, but didn't mention that picture I posted of myself.


    luv I know you're lurking, is this what pissed you off?
    that is a pretty elaborate story to explain why you are saving pics of fat gay guys!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    that is a pretty elaborate story to explain why you are saving pics of fat gay guys!!
    It is not a story, it is fact and documented on this site.

    Should I go ahead and find the thread and see if it hasn't been closed yet?

    The fat gay guy is making fun of HH!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It is not a story, it is fact and documented on this site.

    Should I go ahead and find the thread and see if it hasn't been closed yet?

    The fat gay guy is me!

    If you search for the thread, will it mean that I don't have to read your posts for a while?

    I know the fat guy is you!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If you search for the thread, will it mean that I don't have to read your posts for a while?

    I know the fat guy is you!
    I found the one of Chiefster hunting.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Oh my gosh!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •