Thread: Priest Holmes still on the Team?

Default Priest Holmes still on the Team?

I see the chiefs placed Priest on the injured/retired list keeping the doors open for him to return again ? Is this just so he can keep getting a paycheck? Hell Trent Green might as well as come back and be on the retired list so we can get both of their names on the wall ! What is the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I see the chiefs placed Priest on the injured/retired list keeping the doors open for him to return again ? Is this just so he can keep getting a paycheck? Hell Trent Green might as well as come back and be on the retired list so we can get both of their names on the wall ! What is the deal?
    A couple of weeks ago I noticed he was still on the roster too and posted a similar thread.

He's done (as a player) he won't be back.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/02...008_home_game/

I believe that he is only on the roster to be officially retired as a Chief.

At least he is retiring as a Chief!

Too bad the injuries caught up with you!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png