Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Watch out for texaschief!

Default Watch out for texaschief!

If he sees this on the news it might make him go out and do it too!
    Explosion Rocks West Texas Oil Refinery

47 minutes ago

BIG SPRING, Texas (AP) — A sheriff's dispatcher says an explosion rocked an oil refinery in western Texas.
    It's unclear whether there are injuries or whether a fire is burning at the refinery owned by Dallas-based Alon USA, which employs about 170 people and produces about 70,000 barrels a day.

Howard County sheriff's dispatcher, who declined to give her name, said: "All I know is that it blew up."

John Moseley, managing editor of the Big Spring Herald, heard the Monday morning blast and said, "I thought it would knock the walls down."

Blake Lewis, a spokesman for Alon USA, said the company had an unconfirmed report of an incident but did not know any details. He said a plant manager was on the way to the site.

Big Spring is about halfway between Dallas and El Paso.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...y7T6AD8USQ3K83

(Couldn't resist!)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If he sees this on the news it might make him go out and do it too!

(Couldn't resist!)
    ....you're assuming it wasn't me.

muahaha

Yup; this has texaschief written all over it! Ya scumbag!

Duhh! He got the idea from watching allthe news coverage of the school shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Duhh! He got the idea from watching allthe news coverage of the school shooting.
    ...Figures it would influence his sick, sick mind.

no, i got the idea from watching the news teach me how the terrorists make road side bombs so easily. It's really not that hard. CNN, MSNBC and all the nightly news shows have done this story at least 3x a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ....you're assuming it wasn't me.

muahaha
    Thanks for being a good sport, I was just messin' with ya.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

no, i got the idea from watching the news teach me how the terrorists make road side bombs so easily. It's really not that hard. CNN, MSNBC and all the nightly news shows have done this story at least 3x a piece.
    I especially liked the one I saw that gave detailed instructions about how easy it would be for terrorists to break into a nuclear power plant and cause a spill. Don't know which news branch that was.

I especially liked the one I saw that gave detailed instructions about how easy it would be for terrorists to break into a nuclear power plant and cause a spill. Don't know which news branch that was.
    If the talking heads can figure it out then I am sure the people who would do these things wouldn't have too much trouble with it either!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If the talking heads can figure it out then I am sure the people who would do these things wouldn't have too much trouble with it either!!
    you sure are a media appologist.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast