Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello to all from kcmodore

Default Hello to all from kcmodore

Hey to all,

I am glad I came across this site and look forward to a good season in '08.

I have never lived in an NFL city until I moved here in 2004 so my loyalties have been with the team I was living closest to with exception of the Unitas led Colts and Kapp led Vikings.

I like what the Chiefs are trying to do with some of the players who do not seem to have the drive to keep playing. My favorite Chief is Tony Gonzalez. I really like Brodie Croyle - I am a Tennesee boy- and followed him when he played for Alabama. If he stays healthy and we can get some guys to block for him, I think all Chiefs fans are going to be very happy.

Welcome to the Crowd!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Hi and welcome!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Welcome.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

hi..
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kcmodore View Post
    Hey to all,

I have never lived in an NFL city until I moved here in 2004 so my loyalties have been with the team I was living closest to with exception of the Unitas led Colts and Kapp led Vikings.

I like what the Chiefs are trying to do with some of the players who do not seem to have the drive to keep playing. My favorite Chief is Tony Gonzalez. I really like Brodie Croyle - I am a Tennesee boy- and followed him when he played for Alabama. If he stays healthy and we can get some guys to block for him, I think all Chiefs fans are going to be very happy.
    Welcome aboard, and I certainly hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by kcmodore View Post
    Hey to all,

aboard kcmodore.

I agree that Croyle should do better with protection. For me, his ability to stay healthy is the biggest concern, putting protection at a premium.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    aboard kcmodore.

I agree that Croyle should do better with protection. For me, his ability to stay healthy is the biggest concern, putting protection at a premium.

Hope you enjoy the site.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed!
    Nice

Glad to have ya ! Make sure you check into our posts about all of us getting together for the home opener this year ! I look for a link unless someone finds it before me.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast