Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: What drives you nuts?

Angry What drives you nuts?

Alright, I want to hear what drives you guys absolutely friggin nuts. What's your pet peave? What makes you want to strangle someone?

I'll start.

Left lane Campers. I was taught that the left lane was for passing. Am I the only friggin person that attended driving class that day? People going the speed limit and sometimes less just camped out in the left lane holding up traffic. I want to punch their lights out.

I'm not sure why it gets so under my skin, but it does. Maybe because I drive 1000 miles a week and have to deal with it nonstop. I've had two seperate occasions where it has nearly came to blows on the side of the road. Inevitably it is someone talking on their cell phone that doesn't have the slightest clue in the world. Or better yet, the guy/girl that knows that he's holding up traffic, but just doesn't care. This guy is guaranteed to get cut off by me.

If you're not passing someone, get the hell out of the left lane.

:H2::Sports Car: :violent-smiley-066:

It really drives me nutz when people leave the copy machine with a jam. Then the people who don't fill the copier with paper, just enough to finish their copies. It also drived me crazy, that people lift the scanner to scan a copy but never close it.

It is pure lazy aCe stupidity.

Employers who screw over there employees who were loyal, and carried them through rough times while they had serious health problems and almost died!

Posts about what drives you nuts, drives me nuts!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

The Royals continuing to score very little and hit very little (and thus, obviously, win very little).

It's yet another case in point today. After 8 innings they are down 7-1. 1 run on 2 hits.

I don't let the Royals drive me nuts anymore.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yeah I know we're used to the Royals having losing seasons for a long time now. The thing is, the last 3 years in a row they improved by 6 or 7 games. And they started out 18-11 this year. So I thought they were on the brink of finally breaking out of this long time funk. But now it's all gone to pot again. 20-48 in their last 68 games, ouch!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435