Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What drives you nuts?

Angry What drives you nuts?

Alright, I want to hear what drives you guys absolutely friggin nuts. What's your pet peave? What makes you want to strangle someone?

I'll start.

Left lane Campers. I was taught that the left lane was for passing. Am I the only friggin person that attended driving class that day? People going the speed limit and sometimes less just camped out in the left lane holding up traffic. I want to punch their lights out.

I'm not sure why it gets so under my skin, but it does. Maybe because I drive 1000 miles a week and have to deal with it nonstop. I've had two seperate occasions where it has nearly came to blows on the side of the road. Inevitably it is someone talking on their cell phone that doesn't have the slightest clue in the world. Or better yet, the guy/girl that knows that he's holding up traffic, but just doesn't care. This guy is guaranteed to get cut off by me.

If you're not passing someone, get the hell out of the left lane.

:H2::Sports Car: :violent-smiley-066:

...Trying to talk to someone who constantly interrupts me when I begin to say something; who obviously feels as if they are the only one with anything of vital importance to contribute to the conversation.

...raiders fans

Smile

[quote=admin;5809]Alright, I want to hear what drives you guys absolutely friggin nuts. What's your pet peave? What makes you want to strangle someone?

I'll start.

Left lane Campers. I was taught that the left lane was for passing. Am I the only friggin person that attended driving class that day? People going the speed limit and sometimes less just camped out in the left lane holding up traffic. I want to punch their lights out.

I'm not sure why it gets so under my skin, but it does. Maybe because I drive 1000 miles a week and have to deal with it nonstop. I've had two seperate occasions where it has nearly came to blows on the side of the road. Inevitably it is someone talking on their cell phone that doesn't have the slightest clue in the world. Or better yet, the guy/girl that knows that he's holding up traffic, but just doesn't care. This guy is guaranteed to get cut off by me.

If you're not passing someone, get the hell out of the left lane.
    /quote]

Mine is Donks fans, but yours is a close second, we have one main thorough fare here, it is also a major highway, and following a pair of cars doing 30 in a 40zone is absolutely maddening, they are not, I repeat, they are not the safest drivers on the road!!

:Sports Car: :Sports Car:
    :Sports Car:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    ...raiders fans
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post

Mine is Donks fans, but yours is a close second, we have one main thorough fare here, it is also a major highway, and following a pair of cars doing 30 in a 40zone is absolutely maddening, they are not, I repeat, they are not the safest drivers on the road!!

:Sports Car: :Sports Car:
    :Sports Car:
    ...and yep!

My biggest pet peeve is people who do not get out of the way for an ambulance. When U see a big truck with flashing lights and loud sirent...GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

...and don't try to pass people who are pulled over just to get ahead.

Absolutely. I lived in Chicago for 10 years and there was always some idiot that wouldn't get over or run through the stoplight anyhow. All so they could move up the line by two car lengths.

My biggest pet peeve is people who do not get out of the way for an ambulance. When U see a big truck with flashing lights and loud sirent...GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

I hate that as well.

Smile

I totally agree, that is one of my pet peeves also, some people seem to think that they are in a race or something, they just have to get ahead so they can be the first to stop at the next stop light.

:bazooka: :cut:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast