Default Kickers Gone Wild!!!

Billy Cundiff
    John Carney
    Nick Novak

and perhaps:
    Justin Medlock
    Late round 2008 draft pick

all could be in camp this year, but....

.....please....for the love of God......somebody turn into an NFL kicker....please.

Didn't Medlock sign with the Rams?
    Anywhere near Dallas on Chiefs gameday? Hook up with your fellow Chiefs fans and enjoy the game! Chiefs Fans of Dallas

i don't know. i was just guessing that after his performance with the Chiefs, he wouldn't be touched. lol

maybe he did.

They did last week.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...C?OpenDocument

As a hedge against Jeff Wilkins' retirement talk, the Rams on Monday signed free-agent kicker Justin Medlock, a former All-American at UCLA. A fifth-round draft pick by Kansas City last year, Medlock played in one game with the Chiefs and connected on one of two field goal tries.
    Anywhere near Dallas on Chiefs gameday? Hook up with your fellow Chiefs fans and enjoy the game! Chiefs Fans of Dallas

They can have him.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I've got a good feeling about Cundiff. He just needs some confidence.

I wish we would take a look at Josh Brown from the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    They can have him.

Yep; knowing our luck though the Rams will go to the Super Bowl and he'll kick the game winning field goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yep; knowing our luck though the Rams will go to the Super Bowl and he'll kick the game winning field goal.
    Speaking of the Rams, just wondering if some of you in Missouri like to see the Rams do good (provided they don't harm the Chiefs, of course) since they are in the same state.

Here in Philly, there's a few Eagles fans that like the Steelers to do well since they are also a Pennsylvania team and also in a different conference (as the Rams and Chiefs are). But just a few. Most Eagle fans really don't care about the Steelers. Pittsburgh is a six hour drive from Philly anyway, so not exactly next door.

And the Rams are a pretty new MO team anyhow. Moved there in 1996 I think. So before there was the Cardinals in St. Louis until 1987. Wonder if any of you local Chiefs fans also used to kind of like the Cards since they were a MO team and in the NFC, so couldn't hurt the Chiefs (Except in head to head games. In which we always OWN the Cards anyway! ).

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Speaking of the Rams, just wondering if some of you in Missouri like to see the Rams do good (provided they don't harm the Chiefs, of course) since they are in the same state.

Here in Philly, there's a few Eagles fans that like the Steelers to do well since they are also a Pennsylvania team and also in a different conference (as the Rams and Chiefs are). But just a few. Most Eagle fans really don't care about the Steelers. Pittsburgh is a six hour drive from Philly anyway, so not exactly next door.

And the Rams are a pretty new MO team anyhow. Moved there in 1996 I think. So before there was the Cardinals in St. Louis until 1987. Wonder if any of you local Chiefs fans also used to kind of like the Cards since they were a MO team and in the NFC, so couldn't hurt the Chiefs (Except in head to head games. In which we always OWN the Cards anyway! ).
    They used to be...oh wait, I don't live in Missouri.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast