Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Combine...

Default NFL Combine...

Just watched Jake Long run a 5.17 and a 5.27 forty.

That's pretty good for an O lineman, eh?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That's pretty good for an O lineman, eh?
    Decent.

What are the other linemen running?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Herm is talking to the press (big surprise).

He is talking about Chan Gailey and how HE likes to run 2 tight end sets.

That would be cool with me - we need to do something different from last year. I really hope we pick long though with picking up Faneca from pittsburg. He is a stud. Also I wouldnt mind seeing Kolby and LJ both in the backfield at the same time. The more Kolby plays the better he will get , I dont want him to just sit back and wiat for LJ to get tired or hurt. Hell I wouldnt mind seeing Kolby on kick and runt return !

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    That would be cool with me - we need to do something different from last year. I really hope we pick long though with picking up Faneca from pittsburg. He is a stud. Also I wouldnt mind seeing Kolby and LJ both in the backfield at the same time. The more Kolby plays the better he will get , I dont want him to just sit back and wiat for LJ to get tired or hurt. Hell I wouldnt mind seeing Kolby on kick and runt return !
    I would love them to Faneca but we all know Queen Carl wont pay lineman big $, hermmie is just plain stupid when it comes to the offense and the hunts are cheap.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Me too! Kolby is gonna be a stud in this league if Herm doesn't get his *** killed first.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I would love them to Faneca but we all know Queen Carl wont pay lineman big $, hermmie is just plain stupid when it comes to the offense and the hunts are cheap.
    I can only hope Herm learned his lesson on O after last year, but then why didn't he learn it in NY?

Gotta be big and fast now-a-days.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Me too! Kolby is gonna be a stud in this league if Herm doesn't get his *** killed first.

I can only hope Herm learned his lesson on O after last year, but then why didn't he learn it in NY?
    Herm learning a lesson about offense? Hope with Herm? No comprendo!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast