Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best and Worst Moments as Chiefs Fans

Default Best and Worst Moments as Chiefs Fans

One of my worst moments was watching Lin Elliot in the playoffs verse the Colts- I dont think I have ever yelled at the T.V. so much in my life, the defense we came to the playoffs with I felt real confident in. Great moments to name a couple- (well for everyone's FYI I am from Atlanta) I was at a bar down here called SideLines I came in with my Priest Holmes jersey on the only Chief fan in the place- I got to listen to all the Falcon fans during the pregame then our Chiefs reeled off a 52-7 beating that left me the only won talking **** (especially b/c I had a few pitchers of Bud Light) another was watching our Chiefs get in the playoffs this year, my girl bought me tickets to the Jaguars game for x-mas and we drove up to watch us win and then get in

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It's only going to get worse. Think about all of the overpaid Chiefs players that we have to thank for it.

Exactly!

Smile

I couldn't agree with you and coach more, going on nineteen years of teasing really puts one in a great frame of mind :character00135: , See!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

whats a ripoff is ----the parking price. 10 gamesx$25 a car, thats alot of money for a open space.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    whats a ripoff is ----the parking price. 10 gamesx$25 a car, thats alot of money for a open space.

Yep, just like the space between the GM's ears. (grin)

:character00135: And your point IS?
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I know your paying enough already, but if you go for an overnighter stay in a Motell close to the Stadium and walk. Ken and I did that back in "04".

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It's only going to get worse. Think about all of the overpaid Chiefs players that we have to thank for it.
    Players?!?!? At least the players work for the money. How about searching the administrative level, for overpaid employees.

my dad lives in K.C. and we stay with him. most of the time he drops us off at the gas station accross the stadium and we walk.he always picks us up at the old adams mark hotel. trouble is the walk back seems awhole lot worse than the walk down. when they loose the walk seemes to go faster back, mainely because we are bit@hing at their play the whole way.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Players?!?!? At least the players work for the money. How about searching the administrative level, for overpaid employees.
    at least there is a cap,or one that looks like a cap. one of the things that killed baseball is no cap.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Another excellent point; personally I think you can look to both places to cut the fat.

my dad lives in K.C. and we stay with him. most of the time he drops us off at the gas station accross the stadium and we walk.he always picks us up at the old adams mark hotel. trouble is the walk back seems awhole lot worse than the walk down. when they loose the walk seemes to go faster back, mainely because we are bit@hing at their play the whole way.

LOL!!! You are a true Chiefs fan.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast