Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Agency....what to do, what to do...

Default Free Agency....what to do, what to do...

Well its here whats everyone licking their chops for. It seems to me the Chiefs could take some of their money and go after what we all know was a problem in 07. Offensive Line, Faneca (however you spell his name out of Pit) is mulling over where to go. He would be a definate upgrade.

If the Chiefs are banking on getting Jake Long in the draft they, might get surprised by the Raiders. It wouldn't surprise me if that idiot in Oakland drafted Long just to be an a-hole knowing the Chiefs want Long.

Anyways what else you guys think?

Rest assured, Carl won't sign anyone that's any good. I thought we went over this already!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I think you mean that Carl won't break the bank on anyone. I don't know why everyone here wants to see all of our available cap space wasted on one or two guys.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

POSTED 10:42 p.m. EST, March 1, 2008
    CHIEFS HAUL IN WILLIAMS
    The free-agency frenzy continues, even late into a Saturday night.
    According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, the Chiefs have agreed to terms with former Falcons linebacker Demorrio Williams on a five-year, $16 million contract.
    The deal includes $5.5 million in guaranteed money.

I'm not completely sold on this D. Williams guy. I hope i'm wrong, man do I hope I'm wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I think you mean that Carl won't break the bank on anyone. I don't know why everyone here wants to see all of our available cap space wasted on one or two guys.
    I just want to spend the money we have on O lineman NOW so we don't have to sign a bunch of SKILL O players after HERM gets them killed in the 8th game of the year!

Pay attention!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I just want to spend the money we have on O lineman NOW so we don't have to sign a bunch of SKILL O players after HERM gets them killed in the 8th game of the year!

Pay attention!
    Absolutely...we should do absolutely nothing until we have picked up five O linemen, then hopefully in May there are still a few defensive players left lying around. If they are available now we should ignore them cause we have not finished with the O Line!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Absolutely...we should do absolutely nothing until we have picked up five O linemen, then hopefully in May there are still a few defensive players left lying around. If they are available now we should ignore them cause we have not finished with the O Line!!
    I don't have a problem with improving the defense, we definitely need help stopping the run, as well as keeping the long ball contained!

I just wish we would do SOMETHING about the O line.

Mr. Sarcasm.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

what would you like done?

what would you like done?
    Well for one I would like to get rid of Herm and Carl so players would want to come here to KC.

Second I would have liked to have Faneca sign with us, he's got years left in him.

Third I think we need to aggressively pursue D'Angelo Hall guy who wants out of Atlanta!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12