Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Target: LB Demorrio Williams (Atlanta)

Default Chiefs Target: LB Demorrio Williams (Atlanta)

A league source told Scout.com to expect free agent WLB Demorrio Williams (Atlanta Falcons) to visit the Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Chicago Bears.

Kansas City does have veteran WLB Donnie Edwards but he turns 35 in April. Tampa Bay's starting WLB Derrick Brooks also turns 35 in April. And Chicago's starting WLB Lance Briggs is now an unrestricted free agent and is a long-shot to return.

Both Tampa Bay and Chicago run a Cover-2 defense which suits Williams' talent very well.

Is this guy any good?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is this guy any good?
    I think he had a big year in '06. But I am not real sure what kind of player he is.

Demarrio Williams' statistical slide continued in 2007 as he notched 78 total tackles, no sacks, two interceptions and two passes defensed. Williams might have come back too soon from a pectoral injury, which might have affected his play. He is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent this offseason.
    (Updated 01/09/2008). uh, does not sound real promising......another K.Bell?

maybe he will be a Shawn Barber!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

lets sign LB`ERS. forget about the O-LINE. we can use who we have now. what a joke. hermmie proveed once again how much of an idiot he is. he has no clue on how to build an offense. thank you Clark Hunt for allowing this to happen.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

You can say that again!

I say Clark is getting a free pass because of Lamar's passing, but he is going to be held responsible after this year if the Chiefs don't do something about the O line!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I smell another Kendrell Bell.

POSTED 10:42 p.m. EST, March 1, 2008
    CHIEFS HAUL IN WILLIAMS
    The free-agency frenzy continues, even late into a Saturday night.
    According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, the Chiefs have agreed to terms with former Falcons linebacker Demorrio Williams on a five-year, $16 million contract.
    The deal includes $5.5 million in guaranteed money.I posted this in another thread, sorry. and I agree with Pawnshop-another K.Bell

Give em a chance before you get on his case. K Bell was good in Pit and stunk here, maybe this guy is average in ATL and shines in KC!

...and to the rest of you, the defece isn't perfect. We need players on BOTH sides of the ball!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast