Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive Improvement

Default Offensive Improvement

Thought I'd start a thread for all the FA signees we might get over the next couple weeks.

I wonder if there is any interest in Randy Moss to take the opposite side of Bowe from the front office. Although, unless we can sign Allen to a multi year deal, i don't know if we'll have the cap room to improve the secondary, OL AND sign Moss.

Oh, btw, Moss will officially be a FA this season.

Kelley Washington, WR from the Patriots would be a nice pick up as well.

I doubt Moss would be happy in KC, and I'm glad he sat on his *** in Oakland, but I don't want to see it here.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Pick up Justin Smith and put him next to JA. Stallworth would stretch defenses but would probably not want to come to KC. Two words - ALAN FANECA

Faneca is too old and expensive for this team to look at. You can pretty much let this one go.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Faneca is too old and expensive for this team to look at. You can pretty much let this one go.
    You're probably right but look at what happened to our line when we lost veteran leadership. I think he would be a great mentor if we did get him.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    You're probably right but look at what happened to our line when we lost veteran leadership. I think he would be a great mentor if we did get him.
    we still have Waters. Brian is one of if not THE best PERSON in the NFL. I'm sure he can provide plenty of leadership....not to mention, we still have Gonzo as well. I don't think Leadership is lacking on this team on either side of the ball with D. Edwards and N. Harris leading the way on the defensive side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    we still have Waters. Brian is one of if not THE best PERSON in the NFL. I'm sure he can provide plenty of leadership....not to mention, we still have Gonzo as well. I don't think Leadership is lacking on this team on either side of the ball with D. Edwards and N. Harris leading the way on the defensive side of the ball.
    I won't disagree with Waters being a great person but if he was such a great leader/mentor, what happened to the line? The loss of Shields destroyed our line. Faneca may not be Shields but this whole idea of "getting younger" doesn't mean we shouldn't look for top notch players. I agree with your comments about the D. Of course, the Queen may not agree with any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I won't disagree with Waters being a great person but if he was such a great leader/mentor, what happened to the line? The loss of Shields destroyed our line. Faneca may not be Shields but this whole idea of "getting younger" doesn't mean we shouldn't look for top notch players. I agree with your comments about the D. Of course, the Queen may not agree with any of us.
    Lack of Talent!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Lack of Talent!
    I agree with Canada, the line just got old and not very good!! no one waiting in the wings to fill in. this better not happen again!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast