Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Ryan???????

Default Matt Ryan???????

What;s up crowd? Just finished up with this weeks sports illustrated and the chiefs seemed to have interest in Matt Ryan. If Ryan is available at 5 what do you think management will do. Don't know who they talked to from the Chiefs organization but it seems "they" think very highly of Matt Ryan.

Guys! Guys! What are we doing talking about a QB in the first round? Even if Matt Ryan was available to the Chiefs (which I don't think he will be) I think it would be a wasted pick on him at this time. QB is not our most pressing need. O-line, O-line, O-LINE!!! If we can get a good prospect in the later rounds, then fine. We need to see what Croyle can do with a full season under his belt and we have a decent backup in Huard. So, lets turn our thoughts to the real issues at hand. Note to Carl; GET THE DEAL DONE WITH ALLEN!!!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I don't like him.....at all. he reminds me of a Chris Simms. I watched enough of Texas football to know i don't like Simms. lol

They have football in Texas?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Guys! Guys! What are we doing talking about a QB in the first round? Even if Matt Ryan was available to the Chiefs (which I don't think he will be) I think it would be a wasted pick on him at this time. QB is not our most pressing need. O-line, O-line, O-LINE!!! If we can get a good prospect in the later rounds, then fine. We need to see what Croyle can do with a full season under his belt and we have a decent backup in Huard. So, lets turn our thoughts to the real issues at hand. Note to Carl; GET THE DEAL DONE WITH ALLEN!!!
    What's going on OTR?

Where ya at tonight?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by jaytray View Post
    I'd love to take ryan but I really don't see the falcons passing him up. With the whole vick situation the team knows that it has to get a new face of the falcons even if its not the guy they really want.

I am crossing my fingers for jake long.

First post BTW. weeeeeeeeeee.
    I hope Ryan isn't there. Because if he is, that means that J Long is almost certainly gone.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I don't like Henne or Ainge. If we were to take a QB that late, I'd look at Woodson from Kentucky first.
    I'm not against the Chiefs taking a chance on a QB late on the first day if there are some good prospects left. I'd be really surprised if Woodson is still there though.

a QB only after other needs have been met!! OL and CB are our (first)needs.

If Long is gone, I hope we don't reach and take a flyer on an O lineman just because of need. O linemen are few and far between this year. In the draft and free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    If Long is gone, I hope we don't reach and take a flyer on an O lineman just because of need. O linemen are few and far between this year. In the draft and free agency.
    I say we throw a sack over Long's head and kidnap the guy!

When pre season rolls around we let him out of his cage to run wild over opposing defensive lineman!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I'd agree that I hope that we don't reach for another OL if J Long is gone. But as far as OL being few and far between, most analysts view this draft as being very deep for O-lineman.

Especially OTs.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I say we throw a sack over Long's head and kidnap the guy!

When pre season rolls around we let him out of his cage to run wild over opposing defensive lineman!

Best idea I've heard all week!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast