Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Ryan???????

Default Matt Ryan???????

What;s up crowd? Just finished up with this weeks sports illustrated and the chiefs seemed to have interest in Matt Ryan. If Ryan is available at 5 what do you think management will do. Don't know who they talked to from the Chiefs organization but it seems "they" think very highly of Matt Ryan.

He won't be because the Falcons are gonna grab him, however if Long and Dorsey are gone, but Ryan isn't, somehow, still available, then it would be worth thinking about.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

If we do take Ryan, we need to trade Brodie Croyle and let it be known that the job is Matt Ryan's. The biggest thing is that we need to make sure he gets to camp on time. It's not like we don't have the cap room to pay him what he wants.

But, like i've said before, I'd much rather have Flacco in a later round. Matt Ryan just doesn't seem to be much of an athlete...and for the next couple years, that's what this team is going to need as we rebuild this line. Even if we rebuild this line thru the draft with stud linemen, they're still going to be rookies and will need a couple years of NFL experience before they will make a dominant line.

I'd love to take ryan but I really don't see the falcons passing him up. With the whole vick situation the team knows that it has to get a new face of the falcons even if its not the guy they really want.

I am crossing my fingers for jake long.

First post BTW. weeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    If we do take Ryan, we need to trade Brodie Croyle and let it be known that the job is Matt Ryan's. The biggest thing is that we need to make sure he gets to camp on time. It's not like we don't have the cap room to pay him what he wants.

But, like i've said before, I'd much rather have Flacco in a later round. Matt Ryan just doesn't seem to be much of an athlete...and for the next couple years, that's what this team is going to need as we rebuild this line. Even if we rebuild this line thru the draft with stud linemen, they're still going to be rookies and will need a couple years of NFL experience before they will make a dominant line.
    Flacco did look cool as a cucumber at the combine. What about Henne or maybe Ainge? Matt Ryan has a cannon for an arm but he isn't very mobile.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Flacco did look cool as a cucumber at the combine. What about Henne or maybe Ainge? Matt Ryan has a cannon for an arm but he isn't very mobile.
    I don't like Henne or Ainge. If we were to take a QB that late, I'd look at Woodson from Kentucky first.

I don't like Henne or Ainge. If we were to take a QB that late, I'd look at Woodson from Kentucky first.
    Woodson is slower than Ryan. Granted he does have a cannon, but he can't move.

Woodson is slower than Ryan. Granted he does have a cannon, but he can't move.
    i disagree. i watched him several times this season and he's more mobile than most of the QBs in this draft.

i disagree. i watched him several times this season and he's more mobile than most of the QBs in this draft.
    I watched him too but I guess we're both entitled to our opinions. He did look impressive against LSU.

What do you think about Brohm? I think he was overhyped at the beginning of this season but the "experts" think he has the skills.

I watched him too but I guess we're both entitled to our opinions. He did look impressive against LSU.

What do you think about Brohm? I think he was overhyped at the beginning of this season but the "experts" think he has the skills.
    I don't like him.....at all. he reminds me of a Chris Simms. I watched enough of Texas football to know i don't like Simms. lol

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast