Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Howdy everyone. I'm a Chiefs fan from deep in Bronco country, god i hate them!!! he he he. Not in Denver actually but with all the Bronco fans it seems like it.

Well I've been a Chief fan since Joe Montana signed with the team back in whatever year it was, I never remember, and I have been loyal ever since. I try to get to KC once a year, although its been two now, to see a game in good ol' Arrowhead.

Anyways glad to be here so I can discuss anything CHiefs.

Glad to see you made it home.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hello, sorry to hear you have to be subjected to hearing about the donkeys where you live. I have to listen to idiot fader nation fans. Welcome.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    Howdy everyone. I'm a Chiefs fan from deep in Bronco country, god i hate them!!! he he he. Not in Denver actually but with all the Bronco fans it seems like it.

Well I've been a Chief fan since Joe Montana signed with the team back in whatever year it was, I never remember, and I have been loyal ever since. I try to get to KC once a year, although its been two now, to see a game in good ol' Arrowhead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Welcome home

Welcome tot he Crowd!! We are all getting together for the home opener if that happens to be that game that you would like to go to this year!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I had to deal with those donkey fans also!!! Moved back to KC though. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Welcome tot he Crowd!! We are all getting together for the home opener if that happens to be that game that you would like to go to this year!!
    Maybe, my "in" this year is a guy who has season tickets to arrowhead. My buddy, who is also a Chiefs fan, said he could come for the big motorcycle rally we have here and stay at his place for his tickets to a Chiefs game. He said he would think about it. So, I'm not sure which one that will be. Long story short, we had box seats to the Packers at Arrowhead this past season, however the guy decided to pullout when he realized what he could get from the online ticket sites for the seats. So we didnt go last year and I told my buddy not to let the guy pitch his tent until yopu had the tickets in hand. lol

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    a VERY good year. thanks 49ers!!and welcome J-smith!!

Maybe, my "in" this year is a guy who has season tickets to arrowhead. My buddy, who is also a Chiefs fan, said he could come for the big motorcycle rally we have here and stay at his place for his tickets to a Chiefs game. He said he would think about it. So, I'm not sure which one that will be. Long story short, we had box seats to the Packers at Arrowhead this past season, however the guy decided to pullout when he realized what he could get from the online ticket sites for the seats. So we didnt go last year and I told my buddy not to let the guy pitch his tent until yopu had the tickets in hand. lol
    This wasn't a very good year to visit Arrowhead, so you really didn't miss much.

The Green Bay game would have been one of the more disappointing games to have been there too.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast