Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hey everyone, greetings from Camp Bucca Iraq.

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell all of you I have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I have had some terrible pain over the years stemming from the franchises inability to draft a franchise quarterback (example Todd Blackledge class of 83') to the cheap ways of King Carl.

I am still a huge fan and nothing can sway my loyalty from the Big Red! The jury is still out on Herm with me but I do like the way he handles defenses. i am just not sold on his offense. I am hoping Chan Gailey has a cure for that. I am 35 years old and currently live in Oklahoma.

I am with the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team serving in Iraq right now. I have lived 25 plus years in Kc and my brother is a season ticket holder. I plan on moving back in another year after my deployment because I miss the City so much. I used to pass Arrowhead every day going to UMKC where I graduated from.

I am very much looking forward to the draft this year. My personal opinion is keep Jared Allen and try to trade 5th pick to Dallas for 2 first rounders and then try to get an OT and a DB and then try to get Chad Henne with the second pick.

I would really like to see Brohm come to us but I think that is not likely to happen. I just dont think that Brodie is the answer because of injures.
    Last edited by chief31; 03-05-2008 at 06:21 AM.

Welcome to the Crowd guy!

Thanks for all you do!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by edawg94 View Post
    Hey everyone, greetings from Camp Bucca Iraq. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell all of you I have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I have had some terrible pain over the years stemming from the franchises inability to draft a franchise quarterback (example Todd Blackledge class of 83') to the cheap ways of King Carl. I am still a huge fan and nothing can sway my loyalty from the Big Red! The jury is still out on Herm with me but I do like the way he handles defenses. i am just not sold on his offense. I am hoping Chan Gailey has a cure for that. I am 35 years old and currently live in Oklahoma. I am with the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team serving in Iraq right now. I have lived 25 plus years in Kc and my brother is a season ticket holder. I plan on moving back in another year after my deployment because I miss the City so much. I used to pass Arrowhead every day going to UMKC where I graduated from. I am very much looking forward to the draft this year. My personal opinion is keep Jared Allen and try to trade 5th pick to Dallas for 2 first rounders and then try to get an OT and a DB and then try to get Chad Henne with the second pick. I would really like to see Brohm come to us but I think that is not likely to happen. I just dont think that Brodie is the answer because of injures.
    Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd!
    Be safe and take care!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd!
    Be safe and take care!
    We are in agreement!

Be safe and take care!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

to the crowd.

Welcome to the Crowd!! Stay safe and see you in KC!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

First of all, thank you for your service!!! IT IS APPRECIATED! Take care over there. and welcome to the CHIEFS CROWD EDAWG94!!!!!

Welcome to the crowd! It's good to have you here. Stay safe and here's to your return to KC!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Take Care soldier!! Thank you for your service, oh and hope to hear from you stateside and safe!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat